Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should win a Nobel Prize for correctly classifying humans as different kinds of species. Scientists should seriously consider this.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Are we really going to say that this:

SwainTranA.png

Is the same species as this:

58c8570788a86.image.jpg

spring-break-history.jpg

QPO7XHVACAI6HFFYWZK5AN2PPM.jpg

cancun-spring-break-beach-party-girls.jpg

c2faacd08f4df1c1d6708055840d8df0.jpg

why_create_a_sex_list.jpg

spring-break-parties.jpg

4.png

mag-24WMT-t_CA0-jumbo.jpg

?

Hi, normie here...

26d48a6ea357c0792d65c42324c92a6483cea083.jpeg

Which of these are not like the others?

Just imagine this guy attending a Spring Break party. How much do you think the slutty girls in bikinis would like him?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

But you know, I'm sure it really comes down to "personality."

It just so happens that they don't have any common interests.

Stacy likes dancing, partying, and letting Chad and Tyrone do tequila shots off her tits.

Blackops2cel likes playing video games.

That must be what it is. I can't see any other difference.

What a coincidence that certain types of people are "outgoing" and certain types "aren't."

And I'm sure the kids on Spring Break are also spending time on the internet making fun of incels, right?

You incels really overestimate how long it takes to take a screen shot. And write a post. And hit submit. And take another screen shot. And write another post. And hit submit. And read a comment. And think of and write a response. And hit submit. And read another comment. And write another response. Every waking hour of the day.

The way to get women is to cool it with the misogynistic remarks.

I'm sure it's these types of people telling us this:

DD-COMPOSITE-SPRING-BREAK.jpg

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

i never went on beach trips with normies on spring break. i never got to see my classmates in bikinis except for when i jerked off to their instagram posts. i never drank beer off their tits. its over.

Pretty much, no Chads or legitimate lifemogging Stacies are spending their time on a Reddit forum to obsessively filter through incel forum bait to get mad at. :feelshaha:

If 2 organisms can reproduce with one another than they are part of the same species, dumbass

If 2 organisms can reproduce with one another than they are part of the same species, dumbass
Thats the scientific definition. But it's pretty true that humans are stratified into different castes/species. We're all subhumans.

Thats the scientific definition. But it's pretty true that humans are stratified into different castes/species. We're all subhumans.
The definition of caste (like the Indian caste system) is not the same definition as species

OP is using the wrong word to describe what he’s talking about

Another autistic retard.

Kill yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back