Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thankful for this forum and all of you

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I just wanted to say that I am very thankful to have this forum. It is a great place to be able to vent and truly be myself, with all of my imperfections and my subhumanity. Of course, it is far from perfect, but nothing is, and for what it is worth I think we should each take a moment to remember that if nothing, else, it isgood to know that we aren't the only ones suffering with these problems. The blackpill, and inceldom in general, frees us in some ways. It can prevent us from placing too much blame on ourselves for our failures, after all, one cannot blame us for how we are treated unfairly and systemically discriminated against due to lookism. I'm sure there are many of us here, myself included, who felt guilt and pain and blamed ourselves for the situations we are in. The blackpill, at least partially, freed us from that.

Here, at the bottom rung of the internet, among all of us who are rejected by soyciety, we are able to gather, discuss, and commiserate. As someone who isn't able to do that in real life with other incels, and as someone who often feels very alone as a subhuman in a world full of normalscum, I very much appreciate being able to communicate with you all on this forum. Genuinely, I think it has improved my mental health greatly by being on here. Being able to vent my various frustrations has proved to be very cathartic and therapeutic for me, and I hope that others have achieved similar results at times.

Yeah, sometimes just knowing that you aren't the only one suffering is enough.

:owo:
GGtt8TbWMAcCvFy

Brocel love

Thankful to have you here as well brocel

Are you committing sudoku? Why so emotionally today :cryfeels:

I still feel like it's my fault even after reading all of this website for 4 years. But I can't figure out what I did wrong and what to do differently.

Also everyone I ever spoke to about my loneliness always says it's my fault for not working or going to the gym or going outside etc.

Glad to have you here brocel :feelsYall:

T 7f0da905c8f112e83d010385b4e16928974c7d733d2ab04bd075cdbb6aa8f1ab

its rough out there champ

You're welcome. :feelsaww:

It's maddening to think that normscrum want to rob us of forums like this. They ostracise and reject us our whole lives, and then they try to stop us from venting together online. :feelsree:

I’m thankful for you and the rest of this forum too

I just wanted to say that I am very thankful to have this forum. It is a great place to be able to vent and truly be myself, with all of my imperfections and my subhumanity. Of course, it is far from perfect, but nothing is, and for what it is worth I think we should each take a moment to remember that if nothing, else, it isgood to know that we aren't the only ones suffering with these problems. The blackpill, and inceldom in general, frees us in some ways. It can prevent us from placing too much blame on ourselves for our failures, after all, one cannot blame us for how we are treated unfairly and systemically discriminated against due to lookism. I'm sure there are many of us here, myself included, who felt guilt and pain and blamed ourselves for the situations we are in. The blackpill, at least partially, freed us from that.

Here, at the bottom rung of the internet, among all of us who are rejected by soyciety, we are able to gather, discuss, and commiserate. As someone who isn't able to do that in real life with other incels, and as someone who often feels very alone as a subhuman in a world full of normalscum, I very much appreciate being able to communicate with you all on this forum. Genuinely, I think it has improved my mental health greatly by being on here. Being able to vent my various frustrations has proved to be very cathartic and therapeutic for me, and I hope that others have achieved similar results at times.
I am thank full that you are still alive and kicking too brother. You are What Make the forum a good place in a sea of grayfags

I'm thankful for you and this forum as well.

Likewise brocel
Yeah, sometimes just knowing that you aren't the only one suffering is enough.
Thankful to have you here as well brocel
Glad to have you here brocel :feelsYall:
View attachment 1098139

its rough out there champ
You're welcome. :feelsaww:

It's maddening to think that normscrum want to rob us of forums like this. They ostracise and reject us our whole lives, and then they try to stop us from venting together online. :feelsree:
I’m thankful for you and the rest of this forum too
100%, much thanks to this forum and the mods and the admin @Master
I am thank full that you are still alive and kicking too brother. You are What Make the forum a good place in a sea of grayfags
I'm thankful for you and this forum as well.
Thanks so much buddy boyos I really appreciate the positivity. I read each and every reply and it is good to have a sense of community on here.

Cheers.

I still feel like it's my fault even after reading all of this website for 4 years. But I can't figure out what I did wrong and what to do differently.

Also everyone I ever spoke to about my loneliness always says it's my fault for not working or going to the gym or going outside etc.
That's just part of accepting the blackpill I'd say. It took me a long time to get over much of the guilt, and I still struggle with it sometimes. There are days when I'm just not feeling like I'm worth anything and that maybe it really is my fault. But I lean back on the teachings I've learned since I took the blackpill and I remember that I cannot control everything. I remember that my looks are the first thing anyone notices about me, and that influences how they will treat me. It helps to absolve myself of much of the self hatred. Of course I will always remember that I am a worthless subhuman to soyciety, but that's not my fault, so why should I feel that bad about it.

Specifically with loneliness I have been able to mitigate (not solve), by indulging very hard into my copes. It is by no means a solution but it distracts me. Online multiplayer games are sometimes a good form of social interaction for me, even if it is only a very small amount of interaction.

Anyways, I don't think most of us incels get over the guilt 100%. Even Chad probably has guilty days even if 99.9% of the time he doesn't have them. We just have to learn to manage it when it comes up I think.

Love u guys:panties: (except for the people who call me fakecel for having low post count I AM NOT FAKECEL)

Only place where not ridiculed and members speak something i can relate to

I appreciate .is too. The best humour, the best content, interesting stories and reality the soyciety is afraid of. The diversity is something special, we share the same problem even as far as Saudi Arabia and Africa. It's almost like using 4chan but without having to deal with bragging sexhavers.

I feel the same way brother. Take care brocel.

This is the only safe haven.

I love it here. We can all relate and users are mostly kind to each other

Cat Cuddling GIF

Ur welcome

Same

likewise, talk about anything you want

inceldom is gonna grow and will ultimately destroy cuckiety

elites/kikes wont be safe in their bunkers and neither will be the glowies :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'm glad you've found this place helpful. It's personally helped me cope over the (many) years of being a member. Quite a lot of cool and interesting people here sometimes..

We have to hope that one day we can organize ourselves to do something better than internet venting.