Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels shouldn't live nor work in cities

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:smonk::smonk:Incels really shouldn't live in cities. They are expensive, crowded as fuck, no parking, and retarded traffic.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Today I was literally moving less than 10mph for an hour to some nigger delay traffic fuckery on a bridge. It's cursed beyond belief.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Cities are good for richfags and Chads. Who can afford and enjoy copes with friends and foids. Incels don't party, most are poorcels ane can't afford expensive restaurant food, the other copes like muh museums/art exhibit whatever cost money and are boring as fuck when you go on your own.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Cities are no good for inkwellers. We belong in the rural and suburban areas tbh.:smonk::smonk:

Well fuck me did I take that advice against my will. My dad went to a different, well developed country to earn his wagslave. And what did I do? Move to a lowly town from my home city. There's just no end to loserdom

Well fuck me did I take that advice against my will. My dad went to a different, well developed country to earn his wagslave. And what did I do? Move to a lowly town from my home city. There's just no end to loserdom
Brutal u should have followed your dads steps and money maxxed then returned and bought a good solid flat with a garage and arranged marriage maxxed.

I will move to the forest

Brutal u should have followed your dads steps and money maxxed then returned and bought a good solid flat with a garage and arranged marriage maxxed.
I've completely fucked up my life. I wouldn't be on this forum otherwise. Even my low iq dad is a better moneymaxxer.

But villages are boring af too and on top of that you have slower internet, need a car for everything because public transport is garbage and your neighbors who gossip and talk shit behind your back all day because there's nothing better to do. Most tradcucks and larpers who idolize life in the countryside and small villages probably have never been to one of those before kek, I used to go every summer to a village of 500 inhabitants (parents had a small house there) and hated it because it was boring and full of Spanish rednecks except from one kid that was my friend.

I want to live in my father's curry village from time to time: it's somewhere near Comilla if you ever want to visit Bangladesh. A very pleasant place to be, with welcoming people, unlike the hell and depression that is Jew York:feelsdevil:.

Last edited:
But villages are boring af too and on top of that you have slower internet, need a car for everything because public transport is garbage and your neighbors who gossip and talk shit behind your back all day because there's nothing better to do. Most tradcucks and larpers who idolize life in the countryside and small villages probably have never been to one of those before kek, I used to go every summer to a village of 500 inhabitants (parents had a small house there) and hated it because it was boring and full of Spanish rednecks except from one kid that was my friend.
Yeah suburban is best compromise if you like internet and modern conveniences

Didn't have a choice, I also hate living in a city, especially one in a shithole full of uncivilized, degenerate monkeys

If I live to my 40s I hope I can leave the city for good, build my own bunker on some beautiful landscape in the countryside where I can live away from all the madness.

:smonk::smonk:Incels really shouldn't live in cities. They are expensive, crowded as fuck, no parking, and retarded traffic.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Today I was literally moving less than 10mph for an hour to some nigger delay traffic fuckery on a bridge. It's cursed beyond belief.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Cities are good for richfags and Chads. Who can afford and enjoy copes with friends and foids. Incels don't party, most are poorcels ane can't afford expensive restaurant food, the other copes like muh museums/art exhibit whatever cost money and are boring as fuck when you go on your own.:smonk::smonk:

:smonk::smonk:Cities are no good for inkwellers. We belong in the rural and suburban areas tbh.:smonk::smonk:
Yeah but literally everything is in cities at least where I live, the other places are literally not kidding garbage

B
Yeah but literally everything is in cities at least where I live, the other places are literally not kidding garbage
rutal, I am USA cel who has lived in both city suburban areas. Haven't done rural yet in USA at least. For some countries advice probably doesn't work.

I also know for some jobs, only cities have them.

have you ever read brave new world? I think we should form a community like the primitive people in the book, away from all tech like the amish, and in reservations like natives, while the "civilized" can live their lives of self indulgent degeneracy as much as they want

Perhaps that's just them being rude people? I never had that experience when I visit my father's hometown in Bangladesh every couple of years.

I am always stressed out lately, so being in a boring place would be a good experience from time to time.:feelsaww:

B

rutal, I am USA cel who has lived in both city suburban areas. Haven't done rural yet in USA at least. For some countries advice probably doesn't work.

I also know for some jobs, only cities have them.
Yep also there is terorist and you can get killed easily outside city, very very dangerous, not like suburban at all
also know for some jobs, only cities have them.
And they have zero decent jobs

have you ever read brave new world? I think we should form a community like the primitive people in the book, away from all tech like the amish, and in reservations like natives, while the "civilized" can live their lives of self indulgent degeneracy as much as they want
Yes i read it long time ago. Was based book tbh. I would trade places with the villagers. Tbh even the lower caste people in the book got sex and were happy. So would trade places with those too if offered.

I agree that ideally an incel village would be a thing for trucels to hang out and cope. :smonk:

If I could I'd live in the middle of nowhere all by myself. Like that house Harry Potter's family moves to in the second film.

Perhaps that's just them being rude people? I never had that experience when I visit my father's hometown in Bangladesh every couple of years.

I am always stressed out lately, so being in a boring place would be a good experience from time to time.:feelsaww:
I dunno tbh in Spain (and pretty much all Europe) the stereotype of small town inhabitant is that they're rude, don't trust foreigners (if you weren't born and raised there they will treat you much worse), they think they know it all, love to gossip and talk shit behind your back because their villages are so boring the only thing they can do is work in the farm, get drunk at the bar and gossip kek. Also foids there even if they vote conservative are as degenerate as city foids.

That's why it pisses me off when some tradcuck incel in denial larper who has never left his parents basement says "if I lived in the countryside my life would be much better, I would be very united with my neighbours, reject degeneracy and I would have a traditional wife. I would be a real Chad :soy::soy:". No nigga go to a real village and get a reality check, the countryside is not like your retarded "Yes Chad" memes kek.

Cities are completely overtaken by invaders. I live on the countryside because it's the only place where you can walk outside at night without the fear of getting robbed by a jigaboo.

Cities are completely overtaken by invaders. I live on the countryside because it's the only place where you can walk outside at night without the fear of getting robbed by a jigaboo.
robberies don't happen in my area but instead there are nigger pitbulls which I cross the street to avoid as I can't risk injury.

I have never lived in a city. Only rural; in fact, I wasn't even born in a hospital, I was born in a "Birthing House".

Living in cities is very unhealthy mentally and physically. Farmmaxxing is based.

Need to start incel only communities in the rural areas...something similar to Caesar's Legion in Fallout New Vegas

i live in a nice small town but i want to live in the countryside, i mean let's see the future if the world gets unbearable sjw i won't have any other option

but there are no women in rural/suburban areas. either old women, or married women. cities at least have single women. we have a slim chance but in the suburbs we have ZERO chances

but there are no women in rural/suburban areas. either old women, or married women. cities at least have single women. we have a slim chance but in the suburbs we have ZERO chances
I am 30+, same with many others. No wahmen wanted me in my prime, why'd they want me now with 1/10th the sex drive
Might as well cope in the countryside killing deer and bison. Doing sacrifices for the pagan gods.

High IQ. Tbh I never leave my room let alone houselo so I have no need to live in $1600 dollar rent cucked city

village- and ruralcels rise up ! :dab: