Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incels starting college tomorrow

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
Oldcel 30-something here. Since a lot of people are starting university tomorrow, what do posters already past college think is good coping advice? I'd probably tell freshmen to start assuming you'll be treated like dirt and lonely so you're not under unrealistic expectations. That and being Chad's beta friend is not totally bad.

I need coping advice. I'm on my second year. Just being here is making me go insane.

Focus on your work, and try making some professional connections. Many men help other men tbh.

Don't talk to any foids.

Drop out and become a shut in neet, just like all the cool kids did.
many parents wont let their kids drop out, like mine
theyd rather produce a shit ugly half breed like me then force me to slave away at college and work, or live on the street if i dont (they literally said theyll kick me out if i drop out and LDAR)

theyd rather produce a shit ugly half breed like me then force me to slave away at college and work, or live on the street if i dont (they literally said theyll kick me out if i drop out and LDAR)
same here, if i drop out i will be forced to wageslave or GTFO

same here, if i drop out i will be forced to wageslave or GTFO
This sucks. I feel sorry for you boyos.

This sucks. I feel sorry for you boyos.
it does suck. bitch you racemixed and created a subhuman abomination that is me, shouldn't be blaming me for LDARing. imagine creating a legit subhuman then forcing him to work and go to college like a slave.

They can smell your fear. Dont show it or Foids, chads, and normies will abuse you

I still have holidays

If you don't make friends in the first 2 weeks it's fucking over no matter what anybody says. I ever made '3' friends in the first 2 weeks later I realized they never my friends but we hang out all 3 years and done stuff together even went holiday together. Anyway, those 3 friends we networked they made new friends introduced me and friend network grew even more.

If you don't make friends in first 2 weeks. its fucking over for you this is the truth.

Lol I had to wageslave while I was in College xDDDD My parents no give me ANY money had to pay all myself everything fuck that scam life Im so glad college its over.

Work > LDAR..

Why u ask? Ok I tell u why. At least for me when I LDAR I feel guilty all the time I suffer. When I go work I suffer too but time passes faster and it gives me mindless purpose at least I waste time.

But if I could LDAR and have money

I would LDARmaxxxx so fucking hard. I just dont wanna be homeless. If I had 1 milion $$$ in lottery I would LDAR MAXX FOR 10 YRS FUCK LFIE.

Study, vidya, books, etc
Stay in your room, avoid foids and chads
If you find some fellow incel friends then that’s good but don’t count on it

Oldcel here and starting part time classes in September

Life as an incel ends at puberty

Over for collegecels

If i Were given the chance to be a collegecel again. I'd stop posting here, i'd stop thinking about the black pill and I would focus in getting a gf. After 25 when you finish college there are literally no more opportunities. Your life is over.

I still have 1 year tbh.

Find all the sorority houses and develop a strategy.

Try to stick to all male dorms. CHADs having five-way orgies with four college whores that want to loose it is commonplace. At the same time, this is your last shot. So take the redpill for now, do everything you can to prevent ending up like I did, even though the odds are against you.

Gymmaxx, Fashionmaxx, don't study. Covert to Christianity. Do EVERYTHING you can to grab a ho while they still have somewhat of an ability to pair-bond. Its better to fail over and over when you're a broke student, than to fail, after you DID EVERYTHING RIGHT IN LIFE.

Last edited:
So you're in HS? I would have thought the decline in football prestige and other concerns about CTE would have made HS culture better.
No, im neet this year but im gonna use my free time to practicing on the uni exam again. Failed in my first time.

No, im neet this year but im gonna use my free time to practicing on the uni exam again. Failed in my first time.

You should write a big expose on modern high school society given your blackpill knowledge. As a relative oldcel (30s) I always feel like fiction media depicting high schools always uses the old 80s "Breakfast Club" tropes.

You should write a big expose on modern high school society given your blackpill knowledge. As a relative oldcel (30s) I always feel like fiction media depicting high schools always uses the old 80s "Breakfast Club" tropes.
It would be great ngl but it might be offensive to cucks

I’m an assistant in a college, i part time teach, terrible advice from the op. Don’t try to be different or try to socialize too much on the first day. People would sense your desperation or they’d think you’re annoying. Find a couple of people who are easy to talk and stick with them. Talk about yourself a little bit, everyone is trying to make friends there so they’ll listen to you and talk about themselves back.
No one should talk to you like you’re a dirt, this is college not high school.

sounds brutal being in college