Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels vs Feminists What do you think?

:feels:
gonna enjoy cigs and coke, maybe cry then sleep
wow they actually took a truecel for the interview
he alrdy had an interview
but is banned now had a rat avi

Last edited:
@BrendioEEE Thoughtslossus?

Never heard of the other two guys in the video tbh. I watched the whole thing, Brendio was saying some based shit. :feelshaha:

good shit, probably the one who is actually watching right now
of course he has to say he doesnt hat women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
god these uber sluts, their voices make me rage
they literally are one solid unit, they might as well could have taken one of those feminists that all need some good spanking btw, the men at least have all different aspects and nuances in their views
How can someone act opressed and superior at the same time? Answer: Watch the video. Entitled cocksuckers
The slut actually said "Men live shorter lives because they repress their emotions" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
women "problems" = inconveniencies: Oh my god I dont want to be approached by creeps for dressing slutty but at the same time I want chads cock, I have to buy tampons every month
men problems = Crooked Justice system, finding relationships, finding a job
sheboon,half sheeboon and goblina lust for chad cock 24/7, they just want to get fucked 24/7 by cjad
And as long as they dont get it they are UNHAPPY

Last edited:
Judging from that black roastie, I’m so happy there aren’t many black roasties around here. Constantly bringing up race.

Ha I cannot express my ragefantasies :feelsLSD: here but this is a mix of ragefuel and jfl
sheboon has a fit and changes the subject when she is asked for elaborating how the justice system treats her unfairly:reeeeee:
I bet in the comment section the soys momentarily shed off their skin and make some redpilled comments but then text their oneitis and ask how much money she needs today
:blackpill: truth is, what happens now and all the feminism bullcrap is just natural because most men became redundant and no matter how much we argue whether feminism is bullcrap because of its politically correct reasons it tries to give, the actual reason for it cannot be expressed openly (yet): ugly men i.e. a (increasing) majority of men are completely useless and have no value anymore in the current system. And the :blackpill: actually agrees on that, sure it d be better for the men if we got patriarchy back, but women would be unhappy and chads would be unhappy and thats more than 50 percent, soon men will not be even needed anymore for low class work like construction, infrastructure, retail, transport etc. bc of AI, the majority of humanity lives in peak bliss therefore it is not necessary to progress as a species anymore, if ugly men want tokeep surviving temporarily they have to be increasingly more IQ and invent tools for their own replacement while at the same time lowering their demands for basic rights for different ressources
When the question "I feel empathy for the other side came up" eveybody was lying jfl
God damn it I am either too low IQ or the women just say blablabla when some uncomfortable question comes up
I feel

like there are your each coming from

different perspectives so it's hard to

you know again just like the FEM are our

perspectives it's hard to generalize so

to me I feel like there are certain

things that even though we're not fully

agreeing on it where things may get lost

in translation or verbage they may not

be high percent correct that we could at

least agree on
translation = shut the fuck up incel
question: what does the ideal man look like for you?

as far as educating men or working to

dismantle whatever patriarchy is like

what what does that man look like it

starts with childhood we have to teach

children as well as girls because we're

also taught because of toxic masculinity

what are what a man should be as well
I

think that we just need to hold men

accountable
in order to kind of make

progress we need help from people that

will listen because let's be real when

we express our concerns a lot of men

refuse to listen but they would be more

likely to listen to another man
translation: virtuesignaling simps and soyboys as far as the average men is concerned, for chad rules dont apply but we will let him now tehee
Brendio was saying some based shit. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
When asked whether he feels empathy for women Brendino answered with this:feelskek::

:society::society::society:
Ha in the end they ask for comments but if I would make a comment it would immediatley be deleted jfl

Last edited:
One point that struck is that foids really feel raped by mere presence of non-Chads.
Fear of being assaulted, being surrounded by men must end up in gangbang and other logical fallacies.

Take a look at two situations.

First: Foid has crazy, rough and consensual sex with Chad, resulting in bruises, soreness down there. Black eye. Scratches and bitemarks pretty much everywhere.
Everything is okay.

Second: Non-Chad jumps foid without her consent (coz Non-Chad), just penetrates without doing any further damage.
Trauma for life. Cops are called.

Thinking about this made me realise that it's all about consent and boundaries, not the process of getting injuries.
I'm a late bloomer when comes to certain things.