Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, whats your myers-briggs test results?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Which of one of the 16 personalities are you?

I got INFP (Meditator/Dreamer)

Test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Go.

interesting

will report back

ooooopppppssssssssss CRAP

nausea said:
interesting
will report back
Be sure to do, brother. I'd be interested and glad to hear your results.

Debater. It was pretty spot on tbh.

INTP, the assburger personality.

I think MBTI is mostly bullcrap, though, as 50% of people quizzed score a different personality type the second time around.

sadly it does not work for me

I got clinical depression going

I got architect

Logician
Dont know what that means but it sounds nice

Bl4ckpilled said:
Debater. It was pretty spot on tbh.
Yeah, you look like a tough guy to argue with, and I'd probably my butt handed to you any day of the week. Good job.

CopingGymcel said:
I think MBTI is mostly bullcrap, though, as 50% of people quizzed score a different personality type the second time around.
Yeah, you're right about 50% of people getting a different result the second time. INTP's are great logicians though, congratulations.

nausea said:
sadly it does not work for me
I got clinical depression going
Sorry to hear that man. What helps me sometimes is to keep the mind busy, somehow.

cupcaker said:
Campaigner for me.
Not bad. You have a strong username to personality correlation. You could use cupcakes to get something you want lol, I guess.

Advocate, INFJ-T

I did this for a class this semester and got the same result.

incelman said:
I got architect
You make very well structured posts and I definitely do see the correlation between your personality and posts. Well done, man.

Themisterpepsi said:
Logician
Dont know what that means but it sounds nice
It means, you're a bad ass, and that you're smart. You have the ability to deduce a lot of things and you're able to thinking critically, good job my man.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You make very well structured posts and I definitely do see the correlation between your personality and posts. Well done, man.

Thanks you for your kind words, brother.

CopingGymcel said:
Great logician = autist.
Well, I guess you won't stop beating yourself up until you ever end scoring a girlfriend. Hopefully, that day comes to you, and you could finally put some of your high test to use.

Zielony4 said:
Advocate, INFJ-T
I did this for a class this semester and got the same result.
Strong real life to online calculation result man. Advocate, ay? Must be really great at recommending people some things.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, I guess you won't beating yourself up until you ever end scoring a girlfriend. Hopefully, that day comes to you, and you could finally put some of your high test to use.

The test should give you a complimentary girlfriend that fits your personality type, until then, it's useless.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It means, you're a bad ass, and that you're smart. You have the ability to deduce a lot of things and you're able to thinking critically, good job my man.

Oh stop it 
You're making me blush

Strong real life to online calculation result man. Advocate, ay? Must be really great at recommending people some things.
[/quote]

Lol yep, I recommend people to rope or use nembutal all the time!  :cool:

whogivesafucc said:
That's a pretty rare type. You could find holes and flaws with most things going on around you. It's a good gift for you to have, brother.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's a pretty rare type. You could find holes and flaws with most things going on around you. It's a good gift for you to have, brother.

latest

Best representation of an INTJ in media.

LOGICIAN PERSONALITY (INTP, -A/-T)

INTP

CopingGymcel said:

I think it certainly tests something that exists. The problem is that it doesn't test personality very well. 
The Big 5 personality assessment is the most psychometrically valid way of testing personality.

Battlefield3cel said:
LOGICIAN PERSONALITY (INTP, -A/-T)
No wonder you have a great deal of interest in philosophy.

maskedman said:
Yes, I do recognize your username from the off-topic sub forum, and being that you're a maths major, its easy to see why you have the INTP personality. Also good luck in taking up the applied maths master degree program, someday.

LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

Not sure I believe this stuff. Many of my answers would have been different depending on how I felt at the time.

nigger said:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)
Not sure I believe this stuff. Many of my answers would have been different depending on how I felt at the time.
INTPs unlike INTJs, tends to have more fluid like thoughts and its reasonable for you thoughts, as well as feelings to float about between two ends of the spectrum. Your thoughts are limitless.

Been taking this test like once every year ever since it first came out and I always get INTP. Only difference is that it went from INTP-T to INTP-A.

blackcel said:
Been taking this test like once every year ever since it first came out and I always get INTP. Only difference is that it went from INTP-T to INTP-A.
50% of the time, you may get a different result, and which is what copinggymcel had pointed out earlier in this thread.

I guess its good to see your mind staying somewhat in-tact and just only a minimal shift, not a major shift. Looks you're already at peace with yourself.

I got INTJ twice when testing about a year apart. I scored very high for introversion (not a surprise), but marginal on the other three categories.

No wonder I am too asocial to deal with these modern people-jobs. I could be a world leader, but my unemployable ass cannot leave the relative safety of my home, top kek. Plus finding an FHO with the same personality is as rare as hen's teeth, which is also no surprise.

Personality test are basically a reflection of the way you look.
You find it difficult to introduce yourself to other people.
All ugly people would answer this question with yes. I think intp comes from the ugliest people.

BlackPill47 said:
I got INTJ twice when testing about a year apart. I scored very high for introversion (not a surprise), but marginal on the other three categories.
No wonder I am too asocial to deal with these modern people-jobs. I could be a world leader, but my unemployable ass cannot leave the relative safety of my home, top kek. Plus finding an FHO with the same personality is as rare as hen's teeth, which is also no surprise.
Your thoughts and the way you act is different to most people, it probably would be hard to find a lot of people that relates to you sadly and this could somewhat dwindle into loneliness. There's hardly any women that carry the INTJ personality, but it wouldn't make a different either way because since her female behavior is still intact.

GeneticFilth said:
Personality test are basically a reflection of the way you look.
You find it difficult to introduce yourself to other people.
All ugly people would answer this question with yes. I think intp comes from the ugliest people.
Yeah, it seems to be pretty common, and I think some maybe to sure to admit their extroverted in this forum, I actually don't mind.

weservenomsg said:
My man, always keep idealizing, and dreaming.

Got logician (intp-a)

I share the same personality with Bill Gates and Albert Einstein so that must be pretty good.

Kointo said:
Got logician

I share the same personality with Bill Gates and Albert Einstein so that must be pretty good.
Yes, it certainly is my friend. You share the same minds of history greats.

Mediator (INFP-T) looks like im some hippie vegan beta-cuck according to this site :D RIP

undeadcel said:
Mediator (INFP-T) looks like im some hippie vegan beta-cuck according to this site :D RIP
You're not alone, buddy. Almost everyday here, I get torn to shreds lol. Having this weak and effeminate beta like personality, makes us too emotional I guess..

idkwattodowithlife said:
undeadcel said:
You're not alone, buddy. Almost everyday here, I get torn to shreds lol. Having this weak and effeminate beta like personality, makes us too emotional I guess..

Atleast im not alone lol

nigger said:
LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

Not sure I believe this stuff. Many of my answers would have been different depending on how I felt at the time.

Same. Maybe our personalities are dynamic, and we aren't tethered to just one overall personality.

From my experiences on 4chan r9k (which has a long running mbti general), there are certain personality types that tend towards inceldom
-if you are an E, you're a normie, no questions asked
-IXXJs can lead productive and fufilling lives and are often normies
-the rest of the personalities definitely can be normies (because MBTI is pseudoscience anyway) but are more likely to be incel.

KV- said:
From my experiences on 4chan r9k (which has a long running mbti general), there are certain personality types that tend towards inceldom
-if you are an E, you're a normie, no questions asked
-IXXJs can lead productive and fufilling lives and are often normies
-the rest of the personalities definitely can be normies (because MBTI is pseudoscience anyway) but are more likely to be incel.
I'm glad you joined here, there's too many fakebots, and /soc/ members over there.

Also thanks for speaking upon from your experiences and its actually pretty valuable.

Its seems that a lot of people got intp-a. Is there a correlation between intp and incels? It said it was a fairly rare personality, so maybe.

Kointo said:
Its seems that a lot of people got intp-a. Is there a correlation between intp and incels? It said it was a fairly rare personality, so maybe.
I'm not entirely sure, not only its a personality of a logician, but its an imaginative one as well, and yes its a fairly rare personality.

I think I took the test a couple of times a few years back and always got INTP. The problem with surveys like that is for some reason my mind goes blank when I'm asked questions.

For example if it asks 'Do you find patterns in things', I actually don't know if I do or don't, or can't recollect that info atm...

What kind of odd phenomenon is this? I've noticed it for the longest time.

QuantumDummy said:
I think I took the test a couple of times a few years back and always got INTP. The problem with surveys like that is for some reason my mind goes blank when I'm asked questions.

For example if it asks 'Do you find patterns in things', I actually don't know if I do or don't, or can't recollect that info atm...

What kind of odd phenomenon is this? I've noticed it for the longest time.

"[font=arial, sans-serif]Definition[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]. The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Myers-Briggs[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] Type Indicator ([/font][font=arial, sans-serif]MBTI[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]) is a widely-used personality inventory, or [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]test[/font][font=arial, sans-serif], employed in vocational, educational, and psychotherapy settings to evaluate personality type in adolescents and adults age 14 and older."[/font]

idkwattodowithlife said:
"[font=arial, sans-serif]Definition[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]. The [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Myers-Briggs[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] Type Indicator ([/font][font=arial, sans-serif]MBTI[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]) is a widely-used personality inventory, or [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]test[/font][font=arial, sans-serif], employed in vocational, educational, and psychotherapy settings to evaluate personality type in adolescents and adults age 14 and older."[/font]

I'm lost, what are you trying to tell me?

If you're referring to my usage of the word survey in place of test, then it was just a slip of thought.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm lost, what are you trying to tell me?
If you're referring to my useage of the word survey in place of test, than it was just a slip of thought.
Oh my bad, I must've misread it (thought you wanted the definition), and no I can't explain that phenomena you were feeling, I think some users could pitch in and as some of them may have a better grasp of it than me.

im wondering which of the personalities women are attracted to? lets see the normies response to this one

got defender personality, its over,