Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels where brought up today in my media class

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
We were discussing the Joker film in my media class when incels were brought up as they discussed the media's reaction to the film. Two things happened. Most of them didn't know what an incel was (or chose not to say anything), and the ones that did displayed sympathy. The conclusion that they reached was that incels believe that the world hates them, they can not get love, and it damages them mentally. Nothing about looks came up or anything black pilled tho. Naturaly I bit my tongue and only observed from my seat. What dyu guys think?

I’m surprised they showed sympathy.

Lifefuel tbh .
Seems like cherrypicking , but maybe there are more good people ( able to think critically and show empathy ) around than we think .

How many foids were there in the class?

Sounds like they were kinda getting it actually, a little bit of understanding instead of pure mockery shocking tbh

I'd laugh really hard if incels were brought up at my school tbh. But people are at my country are oblivious to incels.

Good thing you kept yer mouth shut!

That's some quick thinking!

I bet you were sweating bullets!

the ones that did displayed sympathy. Nothing about looks came up or anything black pilled tho. Naturaly I bit my tongue and only observed from my seat. What dyu guys think?
It's a good starting point for them. No need to go full blackpill yet.

How many foids were there in the class?
The majority. If say a ratio of 2.5 girls for each guy

Pretty much. I thought the teacher was suspicious and was tryna get me to trip up and say something suspicious. Honestly, teachers are always just tryna go out of their way to get you into trouble.

wow that suprised me great post and glad you held back and observed as observation is way to learn new things

We were discussing the Joker film in my media class when incels were brought up as they discussed the media's reaction to the film. Two things happened. Most of them didn't know what an incel was (or chose not to say anything), and the ones that did displayed sympathy. The conclusion that they reached was that incels believe that the world hates them, they can not get love, and it damages them mentally. Nothing about looks came up or anything black pilled tho. Naturaly I bit my tongue and only observed from my seat. What dyu guys think?

"What's happening?" The incel asked

"They're beginning to believe," Serge answered.

I’m surprised they showed sympathy.

Thank God Joker was a good movie. That will make people unconsciously associate word incel to a good experience.

It gave a deselected/disenfranchised male perspective to masses through mainstream entertainment and that is excelent. But still it wasn't blackpilled. We need a blackpill vaccination campaing for the masses asap. It's the only way to cure bluepill syndrome and cuck epidemic.

Whenever I walk past a woman who looks feminist enough in the city I always vividly imagine her getting angry and calling me an incel creep if I look at her too long or she gazes at me. Not sure what parts of the internet these hoes use, my brain says they're gonna say some reddit shit but if all of them were that way my city's subreddit wouldn't be dead and full of people asking how to get public service jobs/which drug addict and vibrant-laden neighbourhoods to avoid when moving here. The young high school kids on my bus jokingly take the piss out of each other by calling each other cuck and soyboy though, there is no way the next gen will be as bluepilled as the last with internet access constantly. IT behave like dumb boomers not understanding things like "kino" and "coom" when they see us say them, zoomers will awarenessmog the shit out of past cucked generations. They will see an ugly male feminist coping and their brain will instantly default to him being a soyboy- > no women wanting to fuck him -> him posting on IT to win over fair maidens in the back of his mind. The worst cucked conditioning will no longer work soon and even backfire.

Last edited:
Whenever I walk past a woman who looks feminist enough in the city I always vividly imagine her getting angry and calling me an incel creep if I look at her too long or she gazes at me. Not sure what parts of the internet these hoes use, my brain says they're gonna say some reddit shit but if all of them were that way my city's subreddit wouldn't be dead and full of people asking how to get public service jobs/which drug addict and vibrant-laden neighbourhoods to avoid when moving here. The young high school kids on my bus jokingly take the piss out of each other by calling each other cuck and soyboy though, there is no way the next gen will be as bluepilled as the last with internet access constantly. IT behave like dumb boomers not understanding things like "kino" and "coom" when they see us say them, zoomers will awarenessmog the shit out of past cucked generations. They will see an ugly male feminist coping and their brain will instantly default to him being a soyboy- > no women wanting to fuck him -> him posting on IT to win over fair maidens in the back of his mind. The worst cucked conditioning will no longer work soon and even backfire.
Yh my normie mates use the term soy boy alot. Thank God I'm normal and healthy, just ugly af :feelskek:

Yeah. It was the right move for sure.

still never heard anyone say the word incel irl

Most of them didn't know what an incel was (or chose not to say anything), and the ones that did displayed sympathy.
Based. I feel like there are a decent amount of people who feel sorry for us. Most of the types who are unsympathetic to incels are the low-tier normies who punch down and post on IT.

yikerinos! that was sure a close one!

You should have stood up and announced you are incel to the class.

still never heard anyone say the word incel irl

Me neither. I did, however, recently come across a guy on a hiking trail who expressed his love for drinking soylent on his trips. He looked like a complete soyboy and I laughed at him maniacally, in a Jokeresque manner. He gave me a confused look and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I guess he's not familiar with the meme.

Me neither. I did, however, recently come across a guy on a hiking trail who expressed his love for drinking soylent on his trips. He looked like a complete soyboy and I laughed at him maniacally, in a Jokeresque manner. He gave me a confused look and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I guess he's not familiar with the meme.
Fucking soy boys :feelskek:

The guys in my class are too much of chav chads to know what an incel is or to even know about this part of the internet, thank god.

The guys in my class are too much of chav chads to know what an incel is or to even know about this part of the internet, thank god.

which is proof that inceltears are just incels in denial lol

If I told people "I'm an incel" I don't think they would know what I was talking about

You should have told people you’re DEFINITELY not incel because you’re dating this cute black single mother from your apartment building