Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who dropped out of college and aren’t NEETs

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
What do you do?

were you able to move out of your parents’ home?

I dropped out of secondary school (grade 11 i think) and I am a NEET forever. I think you got to learn a trade or something along those lines, or get lucky with nepotism if u wanna careermax

I dropped out of secondary school (grade 11 i think) and I am a NEET forever. I think you got to learn a trade or something along those lines, or get lucky with nepotism if u wanna careermax
I‘d rope if I had to NEET in my parents’ home tbh (not that they’d let me). I just wanna move out and live on my own. I want a simple life of just
1) going to work some simple mindless job
2) going to the gym
3) going to my OWN place and playing vidya
4) going for a walk
5) going to sleep

that’s my dream life. I hate people and I hate having to work hard when it’s all meaningless in the end. I just want some simple wagecel job, my own apartment no matter how shit it is, a gym membership and vidya.

I‘d rope if I had to NEET in my parents’ home
Over for me :feelsaww:
Giphy 3 1

Did you drop out in 2015?

Did you drop out in 2015?
yes, it was as if my brain got fried and i couldnt stand being around the normshits so i dropped out. terrible socially and ugly asf will do that to a nigga

I’m a collecel but Nepotism is the way to go :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What do you do?

were you able to move out of your parents’ home?
Still there. You guys are making it easy for my FBI agent