Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels without hate is a cope for retards that are too afraid of the blackpill

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
In their heads its much better to ignore blackpill and still try. They all fail in the end, or become cucks. Simpmaxxing never worked and never will.

I would rather avoid any so-called blackpill space that allows foids to roam free. Always a recipe for disaster.
They love to project and make themselves feel like the victim. When backed into the corner they then show their true colors and practice toxic femininity, like man up, don't be a pussy, you're a man.

It's like telling the Jews not to hate the Nazis.

Are you familiar with the purplepill "debate" subreddit? I used to lurk there a little before finding out about this forum. It was an infuriating place to be.
I'm gonna go and check it out, love bluepilling normies. Makes me feel NT even though I know its bullshit. Its like telling children dragons and fairies exist.

Are you familiar with the purplepill "debate" subreddit? I used to lurk there a little before finding out about this forum. It was an infuriating place to be.
I was there for 5 minutes and I have so much cancer right now. Thanks for that

They love to project and make themselves feel like the victim. When backed into the corner they then show their true colors and practice toxic femininity, like man up, don't be a pussy, you're a man.

Does that even exist anymore? I remember that they got banned on Reddit a few years ago (kek, seems like the 0 hate and bending over for foids and their simps was worthless anyway) and I don't think there was any replacement set up for that sub. It's all just forums like this one now:feelzez:.

Does that even exist anymore? I remember that they got banned on Reddit a few years ago (kek, seems like the 0 hate and bending over for foids and their simps was worthless anyway) and I don't think there was any replacement set up for that sub. It's all just forums like this one now:feelzez:.
I never went there, heard they were banned. I meant virgins that don't hate women or the game but are still losers.