Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All my “friends” are incels in denial

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I wouldn’t even call them real friends. We don’t even hang out or contact each other. Some just see me as a aquitance. But litterally all of them are lonely incels like me. I tried to blackpill them but they seem afaird as hell from it. They tell me to stop showing it to them and they start freaking out and blocking my screen when I show them the black pill and they call it dumb. They know the blackpill is real but are afaird to accept it.

I can see that it’ll rush in their veins soon. One incel buddy of mines thinks he still will get a girlfriend in the future. Dude never had a relationship in his life and unfortunately is a sub5 who doesn’t even has real friends. He just on his pc all the time which is what we incels do to cope. He always got his hood on too and he even said that most women want the perfect man so i don’t get why he doesn’t accept the blackpill.

It's over.

Never talk about BP to people IRL. Even if someone wanna talk pretend you never heard about it.

Retards don`t have the mental fortitude to accept the Bp

I wouldn’t even call them real friends. We don’t even hang out or contact each other. Some just see me as a aquitance. But litterally all of them are lonely incels like me. I tried to blackpill them but they seem afaird as hell from it. They tell me to stop showing it to them and they start freaking out and blocking my screen when I show them the black pill and they call it dumb. They know the blackpill is real but are afaird to accept it.

I can see that it’ll rush in their veins soon. One incel buddy of mines thinks he still will get a girlfriend in the future. Dude never had a relationship in his life and unfortunately is a sub5 who doesn’t even has real friends. He just on his pc all the time which is what we incels do to cope. He always got his hood on too and he even said that most women want the perfect man so i don’t get why he doesn’t accept the blackpill.
The truth is never popular

I hope you don't use incelspeak IRL

Never talk about BP to people IRL. Even if someone wanna talk pretend you never heard about it.
>I don’t know any “black Bill” get away from me bro

-Rehab Room

Not everyone has courage to accept the Blackpill

No shit most guys dont get pussy but they cope with "im waiting till marriage "

Bro you don't have to pull everyone to your beliefs.
They still have the right to their own beliefs.
I really don't support shoving other men the blackpill.
Let them discover it naturally.
Its part of the process.