Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels would be much more popular if we were known to be anti drug war advocates

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Imagine if Elliot Rodger targeted cops over the war on drugs, and his manifesto was about how (((soyciety))) wants to keep him autistic and retarded, instead of allowing him to NTmaxx with low-inhib inducing substances.

Everybody would celebrate him, and he would be in the same pantheon as George Floyd.

I believe we incelibates should emphasize our autistic and non-NT side, and point out how drug use could cure our bad personaliteehees, if only the (((state))) didn't suppress it.

Last edited:
>drugs can cure our personalities
>our autism and non-NT is caused by mental issues (no shit)
>drugs fuck up our brain even more than it already is
this is just peak autism OP

They will refer us to antipsychotics/antidepressants

Nigga the Jew feds don't want us having drugs. They'll never publicize anything we do for the cause.

He's a retarded heroin addict

nooo he's a heckkiin dirty heroin junkers!! lets ignore anything he says and just talk him down, like these dirty inkwells!!

They will refer us to antipsychotics/antidepressants
They very well might, but these particular medications (i.e., drugs) reduce dopamine, make you docile, and destroy your energy and libido. It's completely the opposite of NTmaxxing to take SSRIs and/or antipsychotics, unless you're a legit schizo

For antidepressant purposes, nothing beats responsibly dosed opioid agonists (in tandem with dopamine-maxxing), as I've previously pointed out:

Not if you dose them responsibly. In my thread cited above, I point out how only 19% of people who take illicit drugs are actually addicts, and have a problem with excessive overconsumption.

There are many, many functional drug users who self-medicate with whatever works for them. For me, it's opioid agonists, for another person it might be weed. In any case, people should be free to take whatever they want.

Last edited:
Kinda like idea. I mean, we would become more popular by associating with anything that is not hating women or not getting laid. And having more options for how to cope is generally good for us, so legalizing drugs is not completly unrelated to our struggle. But leave out the ((())), or the positive PR effect is gone before it started. Also gives us something else to talk about other than just the same shit over and over.

I have never taken heroin in my life, JFL

It's especially stupid to do in the US due to fentanyl contamination. I currently take a safe opioid agonist at low dose, a dopamine promoting (and serotonin lowering) herb, and a stimulant daily, and I'm doing better than ever tbhngl

BTW, about heroin, a legal paper I'm currently reading sheds light into why it's even a problem in the first place:

7 Intravenous injection, for example, is more popular in countries where high drug prices caused by prohibition drive users to the most “efficient” means of ingesting the drug. In countries where opiates are legal, the principal methods of consumption are inhaling the fumes of heated drugs or snorting. 28 Before the Harrison Act of 1914,“when opiates were cheap and plentiful, they were very rarely injected. Moreover, injection is rare in those Asian countries where opiates are inexpensive and easily available.”29 While physical dependence may result from either inhalation or snorting, neither is as likely as intravenous injections to result in an overdose.30And consumption by injection can cause other health problems as well. For example: “Heroin use causes hepatitis only if injected, and causes collapsed veinsand embolisms only if injected intravenously.”31 Finally, the scourge of HIV-AIDS has been caused, in part, by the sharing of unsterilized needles by drug users. 32

It's because opioids are illegal in the first place. This gives the black market a monopoly on drugs, where drug smugglers are incentivized to traffic in the most potent substances per weight, while drug users are incentivized to employ the most efficient means of administering the substances to save money. Hence fentanyl contaminated heroin being injected and causing ODs.

This happens because the (((state))) makes opioids illegal in the first place, such that safer opioids and methods of opioid use are not as common.

I am very interested in reading more about the early 20th century, before drug prohibition, when weak opioids were plentiful and commonly used. For many people, it enabled them to live productive and successful lives, which ended when the prohibition insanity started. I suspect that more than a few of these people had autism/Asperger's, tbh

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. The extreme control over drugs is retarded, especially when alcohol is perfectly legal.

They very well might, but these particular medications (i.e., drugs) reduce dopamine, make you docile, and destroy your energy and libido. It's completely the opposite of NTmaxxing to take SSRIs and/or antipsychotics, unless you're a legit schizo

For antidepressant purposes, nothing beats responsibly dosed opioid agonists (in tandem with dopamine-maxxing), as I've previously pointed out:

Will Ferrell Agree GIF
Happy If You Say So GIF

Dinrd (yet), but dame with poverty and lack of proper health insurance tbh. In general our problems should be framed and analyzed through a more leftist lense.

Dinrd (yet), but dame with poverty and lack of proper health insurance tbh. In general our problems should be framed and analyzed through a more leftist lense.
tbhngl

Drugs don't help.

Which have you tried?
Almost everything.

Keep in mind that most people who take psychedelics and so on are just normies ... and normies are basically retarded.

Don't listen to what normies say. Stay sober.

Don't listen to what normies say. Stay sober.
I say take drugs but smartly, if you're an autist and/or ADHDcel.

You literally need to take drugs if you're fucked like me or else you're retarded and incapable of doing anything. But this doesn't mean going full retard, never go full retard.

I say take drugs but smartly, if you're an autist and/or ADHDcel.

You literally need to take drugs if you're fucked like me or else you're retarded and incapable of doing anything. But this doesn't mean going full retard, never go full retard.
No you don't need drugs you're just a weak fool who will ruin his life with drugs.

No you don't need drugs you're just a weak fool who will ruin his life with drugs.
This has got to be projection, and it seems to be a theme in discussion on drugs.

Perhaps you ruined your life with drugs, and couldn't control yourself, and need a strict Puritan-abstinence philosophy to keep you functional.

But most people are not like this, and the culmination of imposing such standards on others is the (((War on Drugs))) which has ruined far more lives than it ever could save from irresponsible drug use. Indeed, as the passage I quoted above shows, the War on Drugs promotes irresponsible drug use like nothing else ever could.

This has got to be projection, and it seems to be a theme in discussion on drugs.

Perhaps you ruined your life with drugs, and couldn't control yourself, and need a strict Puritan-abstinence philosophy to keep you functional.

But most people are not like this, and the culmination of imposing such standards on others is the (((War on Drugs))) which has ruined far more lives than it ever could save from irresponsible drug use. Indeed, as the passage I quoted above shows, the War on Drugs promotes irresponsible drug use like nothing else ever could.
You make a lot of assumptions, like believing that I'm against drug legalization. Good luck with your drugs.

You make a lot of assumptions, like believing that I'm against drug legalization. Good luck with your drugs.
You're espousing a Puritan philosophy, where drug use is somehow a vice and a weakness. This philosophy is directly linked to making them and keeping them illegal, so it was a reasonable assumption.

Caffeine is a drug. 93% of Americans report using it, and without a doctor's prescription! So are 93% of Americans weak?

You're espousing a Puritan philosophy, where drug use is somehow a vice and a weakness. This philosophy is directly linked to making them and keeping them illegal, so it was a reasonable assumption.

Caffeine is a drug. 93% of Americans report using it, and without a doctor's prescription at that! So are 93% of Americans weak?
You have a lot of growing to do bud.

Do you know that the Mormon Church does not allow caffeine? It considers caffeine a sin, because it's a drug, and a weakness.

There are Drug Courts in the US which do not allow the so-called "drug offenders" they hound to drink caffeine, JFL.

I've grown as a consequence of shedding any Puritian perfectionist retardation in my soul, and just taking whatever works for me, but responsibly.

Do you know that the Mormon Church does not allow caffeine? It considers caffeine a sin, because it's a drug, and a weakness.

There are Drug Courts in the US which do not allow the so-called "drug offenders" they hound to drink caffeine, JFL.

I've grown as a consequence of shedding any Puritian perfectionist retardation in my soul, and just taking whatever works for me, but responsibly.
You claim I'm puritan, I never said I was.

Also, reading my post again, and I never actually accused you of being against the legalization of drugs, JFL. You hallucinated that.

You claim I'm puritan, I never said I was.
Shorthand for your attitudes on drugs, "don't take them because you'll ruin yourself." Exactly what any Church pastor would say.

Maybe this attitude towards drugs is necessary for you, but as for me, I was already ruined, and drugs rebirthed me. Palingenesis. Fashy af fr

Notice how connotations define a lot of debate on the issue of "Drugs."

If a psychiatrist prescribes you a jewpill, it's considered a good thing, so it's suddenly not a "drug" (which has a negative connotation) but a "medication" (which has a positive connotation). I made implicit reference to this absurdity earlier.

As a reasonable and educated person, you can make your own decisions as to what works for you, and is worth taking. You don't need Daddy Government to agree (but woe unto you if Daddy Government finds out).

This may seem obvious but there are people who will unironically kill themselves before ever just getting something for themselves -- they are that dependent upon the (((medical industry))) to legitimize them. It's like with the epidemic of chronic pain patients committing suicide ever since they can't get prescribed oxy's anymore. At that point, even if you still want medical approval, it's still worth using illegal opioids just to be declared an addict and given suboxone, JFL!

I've seen the same thing with a person who claimed that the opioids they were given after a surgery were the only thing that ever worked for their depression, but psychiatrists won't prescribe them it, and instead they've been on dozens of jewpills which don't work, so they're thinking about undergoing legal euthanasia :dafuckfeels:

And this is in a country where personal drug possession isn't even criminalized anymore, and they could get easily non-prescribed opioids risk-free (even clean, government-administered heroin) :lul:

Which goes to show that even in a society where drug laws are liberalized, the (((medical industry))) would still be a problem, and encourage people to literally kill themselves via "compassionate" euthanasia before *gasp* using an OPIOID, which comes with a potential risk of liability to the prescriber

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist
Would you support there to be a some kind of prescription which limits who can buy them and how much can they buy in a given time(e.g. per quarter for Doctors themselves, per month for for people with Masters and per week for everyone else), and must be authorized by a Doctor(including PhD)?

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist
Would you support there to be a some kind of prescription which limits on how much you can buy in a given time(e.g. per quarter for Doctors themselves, per month for for people with Masters and per week for everyone else), and must be authorized by a Doctor(including people with PhD)?
Currently we live in a soyciety where the state doesn't care about whores fucking Chads nonstop, but cares about whether an inkwell is taking a drug that makes him less autistic, and considers that a moral vice to be punished as a felony crime :feelsclown:

The state should stop being hypocritical and either allow full libertine freedom with no restrictions, or impose full Christian theocracy. The only reason the drug war remains as a holdover of Christian puritan morality is because it's a way to bully low status males.

With respect to drugs, doctors should be in the role of advisors, advising you on what to do, but you ultimately making the decision on what that is. They shouldn't have say on how much or how often you take; you will decide that for yourself, while they monitor and give medical advice.

Last edited:
Currently we live in a soyciety where the state doesn't care about whores fucking Chads nonstop, but cares about whether an inkwell is taking a drug that makes him less autistic, and considers that a moral vice to be punished as a felony crime :feelsclown:

The state should stop being hypocritical and either allow full libertine freedom with no restrictions, or impose full Christian theocracy. The only reason the drug war remains as a holdover of Christian puritan morality is because it's a way to bully low status males.

Doctors should only be in the role of advisors, advising you on what to do, but you ultimately making the decision on what that is. They should've have say on how much or how often you take; you will decide that for yourself, while they monitor.
This could work with TIA and threat elimination, otherwise you will get bunch of niggers on speed. People will use it recreationally and abuse it, which will lead to formation of a zombie population within society.

Check out >

This could work with TIA and threat elimination, otherwise you will get bunch of niggers on speed. People will use it recreationally and abuse it, which will lead to formation of a zombie population within society.

Check out >
I suspect that opioid addiction in China had a lot to do with the social disintegration that preceded it, just like in the deindustrialized regions of the modern United States.

But you bring up a good point here, which is the quality of the population in question. I want to live in a society where people are higher in intelligence and impulse control, and don't need a Daddy Government to tell them what to do. But this is not how society is, even in ideal circumstances. There is always a lower class with social problems.

This is an excellent critique of libertarianism btw: that it's biased in favor of highly intelligent people, and their interests, without taking into consideration those who are impulsive and stupid. The latter do need strict moral controls, and philosophies of abstinence.

Perhaps the lower classes should be uplifted with altruistic government policies, of the sort that right wing libertarians would never implement. Indeed, opioid addiction in China was ultimately resolved by the Communist Party literally bringing people together, which makes sense considering the social nature of the opioid system and how endogenous opioids evolved as the chemical of social attachment.

Last edited:
Drugs of any kind makes us bigger autists. Even caffeine makes us slightly more autistic