Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incelt tv uploaded another video

:reeeeee:I hate to see muscled chads:reeeeee:, they have all the stacy's and I have none:feelscry: suicidefuel

:reeeeee:I hate to see muscled chads:reeeeee:, they have all the stacy's and I have none:feelscry: suicidefuel
There’s some lifefuel. He tried to commit suicide with a gun and now he’s brain damaged and won’t be getting anymore stacies :feelsgah:

How so? Because it's not like those Stacies are suddenly running to us, it just means that they will be going for another Gigachad. :blackpill:

I don't think that we should be enjoying another man's suffering so much. Don't forget that it's toilets who are to blame for our woes. Yes, there are plenty of men I hate, but not all Chad's are equally deserving of hatred. Toilets on the other hand...

How so? Because it's not like those Stacies are suddenly running to us, it just means that they will be going for another Gigachad. :blackpill:

I don't think that we should be enjoying another man's suffering so much. Don't forget that it's toilets who are to blame for our woes. Yes, there are plenty of men I hate, but not all Chad's are equally deserving of hatred. Toilets on the other hand...
It’s not chads or Stacie’s. It’s the system. Once you take womens rights away and kick their ass back to the kitchen. Then they’ll get with average looking guys. Before 1960 you could be a average looking guy and get a Stacey becuase they needed you Financially

That part with Jeremy Meeks is fucking ropefuel. Ropefuel I say. Especially since I'm in bed now because I have to wake up at 4:30 am to wage slave :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That part with Jeremy Meeks is fucking ropefuel. Ropefuel I say. Especially since I'm in bed now because I have to wake up at 4:30 am to wage slave :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Anything is possible don’t ever give up. Keep grinding , keeping hustling. Shoot for your dreams……he’s a piece of shit criminal that got lucky because his mug shot got posted and got rich because of his looks.

Anything is possible don’t ever give up. Keep grinding , keeping hustling. Shoot for your dreams……he’s a piece of shit criminal that got lucky because his mug shot got posted and got rich because of his looks.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There’s some lifefuel. He tried to commit suicide with a gun and now he’s brain damaged and won’t be getting anymore stacies :feelsgah:

Why did he try to commit suicide while existing as a gigachad? Wtf, imagine trying to quit the game on easy mode

I searched him up and the articles are saying he jumped out of a second storey window, nowhere did he say he shot himself

Last edited: