Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear feminists talking about torturing someone over words on a screen

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
3CF9F569 B67B 4158 9462 83E7E0072E62

IncelTear feminists talking about torturing someone over words on a screen. I will post the link to the post where the comments took place.

Of course, the bad ones are us, right?

Waste of time to argue with soycucks

Good finding, BrettyBoy.

This is only an assumption, but I'm inclined to think that some incelphobes create accounts on Twitter and Reddit for the sole purpose of commenting stupid things and making incels look bad. No way that dude would be willing to speak on behalf of rape knowing that his profile picture can be screenshoted (as it was) and shared around the internet anytime.

that twitter account is a psyop they made to circlejerk themselves, I remember the pinned tweet literally talked about "getting rejected for an Applebees date with a jewish girl when I was 13"
Regardless, at least we can see how NPCS are, when they talk about killing others over words on a screen.

Based iPadcel owning the itcucks

Waste of time to argue with soycucks
I suspect some don't have anything better to do or feel targeted by those soy posts. I don't even bother reading them, because they want you to read this shit. Why should I bother reading some pathetic post by somebody who spents more time on incel forum that I do and then post "oh, bad inkler :soy:" ?

It's already well known that they are a bully subreddit. They just don't want to admit it lol