Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IncelTear in crisis

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
It's over for Cuckvocatecels.

troons modding a reddit sub ooooo what a shocker

TBH, as a man I cannot understand why a butch lesbian wouldn't just be happy with their identity as a butch lesbian.

What good is it doing her, navel-gazing over pointless and rhetorical questions like "am I really a man in a woman's body?" No! Of course not! You're you. You like the puss because you're a lesbian, not because you're somehow secretly a man. If your life isn't making you happy, getting body parts surgically removed isn't the answer.

Already they are turning on each other, in an orgy of woke special victim olympics.

It is beautiful to watch :feelsPop::feelsPop:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yl8yaf/for_the_incelsis_incels_even_though_i_know_none/

What the foids on IT have to realize is that sexless men will be sexless men whether they identify as incel and believe in the blackpill or not, and when men are sexually frustrated they can't put aside their natural urges no matter what their ideology is.

You have a lot of these normie men and incels-in-denial who claim to support feminism and to be for women's rights and not wanting to be "one of those guys" despite being sexually frustrated young men ignored by women themselves. They just stick with the bluepill because that's how they're socialized and then become white knights to women because they think being a male feminist is going to get them to be liked by women if they make themselves to be allies and to stand up for them. Being a gentleman, chivalrous, a ladies' man.

Of course that's not how attraction works. Women obviously aren't attracted to male feminists who are nice guys and white knight for them, because a lot of these men who have such beliefs are still being ignored by women in real life, a lot of them are still virgins and never dated a woman in their life but still don't want to label themselves as incel because they fear being seen as prejudiced and misogynistic.

But just like any other man who doesn't have an opportunity to satisfy their sexual needs, they still ultimately want sex with a woman. They still want female companionship. And when that "male feminist" strategy doesn't work they start pushing the envelope and start doing things like this. And then you realize that the men who pretended to be your allies are sexual predators themselves, that they do the things that they themselves call out and call "misogynistic" and making themselves look like hypocrites.

And now the foids on IT are gonna have to watch out for the male members among them because they might just do as much worse than what people on incel forums claim to do. They are just projecting their true intentions acting to be against it by picking on us. So now you can't trust the male members anymore for being "potential incel infiltrators" and turn it into a female-only sub, which by that point it would die out because why the hell would foids still care about men they would otherwise ignore IRL? They are already fucking Chad and so they have no one else to impress.

Maybe because they still see us as a threat because we are actually more vocal about these issues on the Internet that we will obviously never say IRL and they still think that "incel" is still just a label for a bunch crazy misogynists obsessed with slutshaming foids and wanting to kill a bunch of people. The truth is that they are already a lot of young men who are disenfranchised and do secretly hold their resentment towards being sexually denied, and as more and more men are desocialized and take the blackpill the harder it is for them to be ignored even IRL.

Another incel W, We fucking won guys

I'm so fucking glad this piece of shit got a wet rag on his face and he has to face consequences. Karma strikes for all his retarded posts against incels, hope he fucking ropes

Hopefully their days are numbered

So in sum the only active moderator for IT was an ugly, autistic mid 30s incel-in-denial who could only get laid by resorting to grooming an underage girl.

Just fucking lol. You can't make this stuff up.

Some very sick people posting at that place. Convicted pedophile Peter Bright was also active there.

Learn her sleep schedule and flood the subreddit with content that will get it banned theory?

They're really laying into him now.

"What I mean when I say doofus is a creepy white knight"...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylmft4/what_i_mean_when_i_say_doofus_is_a_creepy_white/

"Doogy has proven himself to be a liar and an abuser"...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylllcc/read_this_before_casting_your_judgements_on_this/

"Lifecantrulysuck also mentioned making a compilation of these posts to share with authorizes in England where Advocate lives. No, I didn't dox him. He doxed himself honestly. When Lifecantrulysuck was done and had given their report to authorities, they gave me another link to there stuff. I will share everything as Lifecantrulysuck was fine with that."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylhngi/so_im_late_to_party/

HOOOOLY SHIT - one of them has gone to the U.K. cops with this!

Is he soon to be Advocate Doogy, registered sex offender??

View: https://youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48

Last edited:
They're really laying into him now.

"What I mean when I say doofus is a creepy white knight"...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylmft4/what_i_mean_when_i_say_doofus_is_a_creepy_white/

"Doogy has proven himself to be a liar and an abuser"...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylllcc/read_this_before_casting_your_judgements_on_this/

"Lifecantrulysuck also mentioned making a compilation of these posts to share with authorizes in England where Advocate lives. No, I didn't dox him. He doxed himself honestly. When Lifecantrulysuck was done and had given their report to authorities, they gave me another link to there stuff. I will share everything as Lifecantrulysuck was fine with that."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylhngi/so_im_late_to_party/

HOOOOLY SHIT - one of them has gone to the U.K. cops with this!

Is he soon to be Advocate Doogy, registered sex offender??

View: https://youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48

It's amazing

It's over for doogycels

LMAO that's got to hurt.

What weak, pathetic, cucked faggots they all are though. They could have said something about how shit the cartoons are, AT ANY TIME. All they needed was a little bit of spine to back themselves to stand against the flow a little.

But no, they waited until someone else took a courageous stand, and then they just rode her coat-tails and joined in the new pile-on once they saw that's the way the wind is blowing now.

I guess it's r/reddit so those precious updoots are far too important to take a risk on being an individual and voicing your own ideas.

What a bunch of piss weak, utter utter cunts. No wonder groomercel felt at home there.

Last edited:
They may as well just mod me, @Dregster and @Recluse at this point. :feelshaha:

We’ll turn that dying ship around and LARP real good and proper as prime incel haters. :feelskek:

I can't believe some of you actually pay any attention to these mentally ill losers. I mean, anyone that spend this much time, effort, and seriousness in running a board dedicated to mocking and "outing" incels online, is a serious mental case and human garbage. And the men that participate in such communities are usually incels themselves, or very low-tier men that have to beg for pussy.

I don't understand how all the nice incel subs got banned but this sub, flooded with convicted pedophiles, literally dedicated for bullying is just there standing.
Clown world at it's best.

I don't understand how all the nice incel subs got banned but this sub, flooded with convicted pedophiles, literally dedicated for bullying is just there standing.
Clown world at it's best.

It's because Reddit is a liberal feminist shit-hole with the agenda of snuffing out any type of male discontent with his current place and treatment by the "almighty" pussy that means everything in our Soyciety. Nuff said

Fucking lolfuel

I had this exchange with him in dms after seeing that and tried to convince him to join this forum
View attachment 671789
Rejected by based IT childgroomer. :feelsbadman:

It never began for us. The rejectionpill is still brootal after all these years :feelscry:

:cryfeels:

Now that the groomer is gone, only the hypocrite tranny remains. The only remaining mod of IT said
I feel worthless that if it wasn't for my gf that I would have no reason to keep going
yet those filthy inkwells aren't allowed to complain about how bleak their futures are without even a gf :foidSoy:
Fucking lolfuel

I had this exchange with him in dms after seeing that and tried to convince him to join this forum
View attachment 671789
based :feelskek:
What weak, pathetic, cucked faggots they all are though. They could have said something about how shit the cartoons are, AT ANY TIME. All they needed was a little bit of spine to back themselves to stand against the flow a little.

But no, they waited until someone else took a courageous stand, and then they just rode her coat-tails and joined in the new pile-on once they saw that's the way the wind is blowing now.
Just normscum being normscum. Maybe, however, if you had good personality like them you wouldn't be incel? :feelshmm:

Balkanization of it let's go

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They may as well just mod me, @Dregster and @Recluse at this point. :feelshaha:

We’ll turn that dying ship around and LARP real good and proper as prime incel haters. :feelskek:
:lul:

Fucking lolfuel

View attachment 671789
I can see how you're trolling for trollings sake, but in all seriousness, WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM

do you think mommy and daddy doogy took away his internet privileges :feelshaha:

Truly a community made up of mentally ill ugly Dykes and troons

Bluepilled/male feminists always do this kind of bullshit. They're more likely to groom minors than misogynists. It's ironic.

Look up @PPEcel 's dox thread. Doogycel couldn't even retrieve trolleys from the car parking lot at Target properly. That was his career peak in paid employment until he fucked that up.
Why he was employed in high school level type of job?

Lol of course the mod is a tranny. It’s an incel that took the faggot pill to try and escape inceldom

What the foids on IT have to realize is that sexless men will be sexless men whether they identify as incel and believe in the blackpill or not, and when men are sexually frustrated they can't put aside their natural urges no matter what their ideology is.

You have a lot of these normie men and incels-in-denial who claim to support feminism and to be for women's rights and not wanting to be "one of those guys" despite being sexually frustrated young men ignored by women themselves. They just stick with the bluepill because that's how they're socialized and then become white knights to women because they think being a male feminist is going to get them to be liked by women if they make themselves to be allies and to stand up for them. Being a gentleman, chivalrous, a ladies' man.

Of course that's not how attraction works. Women obviously aren't attracted to male feminists who are nice guys and white knight for them, because a lot of these men who have such beliefs are still being ignored by women in real life, a lot of them are still virgins and never dated a woman in their life but still don't want to label themselves as incel because they fear being seen as prejudiced and misogynistic.

But just like any other man who doesn't have an opportunity to satisfy their sexual needs, they still ultimately want sex with a woman. They still want female companionship. And when that "male feminist" strategy doesn't work they start pushing the envelope and start doing things like this. And then you realize that the men who pretended to be your allies are sexual predators themselves, that they do the things that they themselves call out and call "misogynistic" and making themselves look like hypocrites.

And now the foids on IT are gonna have to watch out for the male members among them because they might just do as much worse than what people on incel forums claim to do. They are just projecting their true intentions acting to be against it by picking on us. So now you can't trust the male members anymore for being "potential incel infiltrators" and turn it into a female-only sub, which by that point it would die out because why the hell would foids still care about men they would otherwise ignore IRL? They are already fucking Chad and so they have no one else to impress.

Maybe because they still see us as a threat because we are actually more vocal about these issues on the Internet that we will obviously never say IRL and they still think that "incel" is still just a label for a bunch crazy misogynists obsessed with slutshaming foids and wanting to kill a bunch of people. The truth is that they are already a lot of young men who are disenfranchised and do secretly hold their resentment towards being sexually denied, and as more and more men are desocialized and take the blackpill the harder it is for them to be ignored even IRL.
these male feminists REALLY need to learn, they are not entitled to women