Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTear reveals how transphobic they are when they call us gay for saying vaginas are gross.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
After all, women can have dicks, right guys?

So we can still be heterosexual but just prefer women with penises.

Dude, it's not gay to suck a girl's dick, bro.

Also, I identify as innie-vagina sexual. I'm only attracted to women whose vaginas are just a small, clean slit.

It's not gay at all to avoid blown-out whores who've had their holes fucked one too many times by all the different men making up their body count; the modern roast beef vagina is a consequence of modern hypergamy and degeneracy, acting like it's a "natural" thing for 99% of roasties is kekfuel. It's like calling foids lesbians for not wanting to fuck us ebil inklers. :lul:

I identify as incelidan and I devote myself to the inceldian army

It's not gay at all to avoid blown-out whores who've had their holes fucked one too many times by all the different men making up their body count; the modern roast beef vagina is a consequence of modern hypergamy and degeneracy, acting like it's a "natural" thing for 99% of roasties is kekfuel. It's like calling foids lesbians for not wanting to fuck us ebil inklers. :lul:

Anti-inkwell rhetoric isn't supposed to make sense, nor is it supposed to be funny, it's only purpose is to allow crybaby redditard bullies to feel better about themselves. Everything that comes out of their mouths is pure horseshit (and they know it)

A vagina that doesn't look like a line drawn by god himself is disgusting and repulsive. Its why I can only fap to Doujinshi or JAV, since the censoring in JAV these days is done very well and lets me pretend every pussy is a delicious innie. The bare minimum for pussy quality has to match the uncensored pussy of Kagami Shuna, which is the absolute worst it is allowed to get. Anything more than that is disgusting.
Interesting how it's extremely rare to see disgusting beef flaps in doujinshi. It basically has its own fetish-category. I wonder why...

I've only rarely seen ugly pussies in Doujinshi and it is almost always in BBW or degenerate as fuck categories like Scat or full color doujinshi that make a point to point out how stinky and hairy the woman is and she also has an ugly pussy.
Exactly. It's almost always associated with other disgusting shit. The japanese know what's up.

Transphobic if you assume penises are male organs or that vaginas are female organs.
You can't define a person's gender based solely on anatomy, it's so shallow!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: