Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltear won't touch this even with a 9001 feet pole

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Newest Incel TV video dropped a massive blackpill that might actually blackpill even the inceltear normies. "The reason why you can't get women is because you are a rapist and a pedophile and women can sense that."

The article:

Posing and pouting for the camera, the Swiss prison guard still on the run with Syrian rapist she helped break out of jail who is now believed to be hiding in Greece

Security camera footage has confirmed that the car apparently containing Mrs Magdici and Kiko, a serial sex offender jailed for raping a 15-year-old girl and the attempted rape of a 19-year-old woman, had crossed into Italy a few hours after their jailbreak.

'She wasn't only the youngest and the prettiest woman working in the jail, she was also really nice and considerate. Quite simply a really lovely person.'

Mrs Magdici worked as a ward at the prisons of the Canton of Zurich for three years, before she fell for convicted rapist Kiko and decided to break him out of jail and run away with him

So, this woman was ready to leave her her home, her husband, her parents... for a chance to help break out a Syrian refugee child rapist from the prison she worked at so they could escape together and live the rest of their lives hiding from the authorities :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder how well her personality detector worked there. This Tsar Bomba blackpill is pure ropefuel but maybe even inceltear cucklords might find it interesting, then again they probably will ignore it and play dumb because that's all they can do :feelsclown:

Don't know man, there are endless amounts of these meeks tier criminal pills and normies just either ignore it or cope their way out of it.
It's really hard for normies to dispel all the bluepill brainwashing they have been exposed to their entire lives.

It seems some sort of preconditioning is required for them to accept the blackpill, such as a brutal rejection or some other clown world event that they have to see with their own two eyes and experience in person.

foids are literally attracted to mass killers, personality is the most retarded cope i have ever heard. if foids are attracted to personality, how are there foids that talk about how abusive their boyfriends are yet they stay with their boyfriends and keep sucking their cock?

foids are extremely good at gaslighting. in fact, one of the ways to tell a male psychopath is physical violence, one of the ways to tell a female psychopath is emotional manipulation and gaslighting behavior.

whenever a foid brings up personality, it means how good their face looks. if they bring up confidence, it means their height. if they bring up "fluffy hair" or "cute blue eyes" they are talking about wanting white chads. foids will deny this to gain virtue signal points and to have male betabuxxers around for when the foid needs them.

Newest Incel TV video dropped a massive blackpill that might actually blackpill even the inceltear normies. "The reason why you can't get women is because you are a rapist and a pedophile and women can sense that."

The article:

Posing and pouting for the camera, the Swiss prison guard still on the run with Syrian rapist she helped break out of jail who is now believed to be hiding in Greece

Security camera footage has confirmed that the car apparently containing Mrs Magdici and Kiko, a serial sex offender jailed for raping a 15-year-old girl and the attempted rape of a 19-year-old woman, had crossed into Italy a few hours after their jailbreak.

'She wasn't only the youngest and the prettiest woman working in the jail, she was also really nice and considerate. Quite simply a really lovely person.'

Mrs Magdici worked as a ward at the prisons of the Canton of Zurich for three years, before she fell for convicted rapist Kiko and decided to break him out of jail and run away with him

So, this woman was ready to leave her her home, her husband, her parents... for a chance to help break out a Syrian refugee child rapist from the prison she worked at so they could escape together and live the rest of their lives hiding from the authorities :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder how well her personality detector worked there. This Tsar Bomba blackpill is pure ropefuel but maybe even inceltear cucklords might find it interesting, then again they probably will ignore it and play dumb because that's all they can do :feelsclown:
We must become beastcels

This foid btw posts on Inceltear, but still has fantasies of popular school shooters. Once again, inceltear won't touch these Tsar Bomba blackpills even with a 9001 feet pole. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• pekka.png
    pekka.png
    103 KB · Views: 73
foids are literally attracted to mass killers, personality is the most retarded cope i have ever heard. if foids are attracted to personality, how are there foids that talk about how abusive their boyfriends are yet they stay with their boyfriends and keep sucking their cock?

foids are extremely good at gaslighting. in fact, one of the ways to tell a male psychopath is physical violence, one of the ways to tell a female psychopath is emotional manipulation and gaslighting behavior.

whenever a foid brings up personality, it means how good their face looks. if they bring up confidence, it means their height. if they bring up "fluffy hair" or "cute blue eyes" they are talking about wanting white chads. foids will deny this to gain virtue signal points and to have male betabuxxers around for when the foid needs them.

You don't need any way to tell a female psychopath. The words 'female' and 'psychopath' are synonymous, what you described is simply how it manifests itself in all females.

Of course it's his personality, silly intel.

Angelina magdichi hassen kiko2016

Oh man, I live in Greece. We need to find him and kill him right in front of her eyes. I want to see her watch her Chad boyfriend being killed, along with the hope of getting Chad sons. I will enjoy her suffering.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Oh man, I live in Greece. We need to find him and kill him right in front of her eyes. I want to see her watch her Chad boyfriend being killed, along with the hope of getting Chad sons. I will enjoy her suffering.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Is there lots of grease in Greece??

You don't need any way to tell a female psychopath. The words 'female' and 'psychopath' are synonymous, what you described is simply how it manifests itself in all females.

Also, @Balding Subhuman, IncelTear (degenerate pedophiles) found it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uun2vv/incels_challenge_us_over_charming_convict_rapist/

They are literally defending him and her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seems like their brains short circuited and they didn't even understand this thread. The point was that all you need to be is handsome, and your personality or even your past horrible deeds don't matter to women. As long as you are handsome and roided up there will be women willing to risk everything to get a chance with you, because looks and genes trump everything else. Seems like they believe that women have personality detectors that can detect men who post incel material on internet but the personality detectors stop working when dealing with handsome rapists :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seems like they are hardcore deflecting, which is understandable. There were also some peopel claiming that incels are pedophiles and rapists. I can certainly say that I'm not, but its not like that matters for my dating life, because I'm unattractive anyway and women don't like me. As long as you are attractive, you could be a serial killer, genocidal maniac and women will still fuck you and even risk their lives for you.

Also JFL at icecat saying that the convict wasn't a Chad. He was roided up and manly looking and _that's_ why she liked him. The point is, if he was a scrawny nerd who was convicted of rape she wouldn't have done anything with him. But seems like inceltear keeps coping :feelskek::feelskek:

"Female prison guards are more likely to be involved in sexual misconduct with inmates."

"This information is part of the latest findings from a new Department of Justice study. The study shows that the prevalence of sexual assault in state and federal prisons found that 58 percent of staff perpetrators of sexual misconduct were female prison guards."

Women are willing to have sex with even the scum of the earth, violent criminals, rapists and such. But these inceltear copers will claim that its our PERSONALITIES which cause us to be incels. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How much harder can you IT retards cope?

Last edited:
Incel TV is great.

Seems like their brains short circuited and they didn't even understand this thread. The point was that all you need to be is handsome, and your personality or even your past horrible deeds don't matter to women. As long as you are handsome and roided up there will be women willing to risk everything to get a chance with you, because looks and genes trump everything else. Seems like they believe that women have personality detectors that can detect men who post incel material on internet but the personality detectors stop working when dealing with handsome rapists :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seems like they are hardcore deflecting, which is understandable. There were also some peopel claiming that incels are pedophiles and rapists. I can certainly say that I'm not, but its not like that matters for my dating life, because I'm unattractive anyway and women don't like me. As long as you are attractive, you could be a serial killer, genocidal maniac and women will still fuck you and even risk their lives for you.

Also JFL at icecat saying that the convict wasn't a Chad. He was roided up and manly looking and _that's_ why she liked him. The point is, if he was a scrawny nerd who was convicted of rape she wouldn't have done anything with him. But seems like inceltear keeps coping :feelskek::feelskek:

"Female prison guards are more likely to be involved in sexual misconduct with inmates."

"This information is part of the latest findings from a new Department of Justice study. The study shows that the prevalence of sexual assault in state and federal prisons found that 58 percent of staff perpetrators of sexual misconduct were female prison guards."

Women are willing to have sex with even the scum of the earth, violent criminals, rapists and such. But these inceltear copers will claim that its our PERSONALITIES which cause us to be incels. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How much harder can you IT retards cope?
You can’t reason with bluepilled idiots. When you consume that much copium you’ll simply overdose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back