Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears spreads the blackpill! Holy fuck these guys r stupid

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/14kovrh/a_veces_el_corazon_tiene_cosas_que_la_raz%C3%B3n_no/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Lol they posted this blackpilled video showing a foid lusting over a violent, dark triad ethnic after he just finished beating her boyfriend up and finished beating her too.

And then some retard in the comment section was claiming that whatever happened in that video never happens in real life. :feelskek:

These people are coping hard! They are living in complete fantasy-land. So much scientific evidence in support of women’s attraction to “dark-triad” traits in men.

The greater propensity a man has for violence, the more likely he will win a physical fight against predators/othER men, and the more likely he would be able to protect his family from physical threat/dangER.

Women evolved to be attracted to dark-triad traits because being with men who have those traits would increase the chances of survival for the female and hER offspring.

As I said, it’s basic science. Science is based on facts, based on objective reality.

You soycucks on inceltears can cry about it all you want, you can simp for women all you want. But if a niggER tried to “rape” one of your “queens” and you tried to protect her, the niggER would kill you in front of the bitch and she would just laugh cos she’d find it funny, after which she will go home with the niggER who’s gonna fuck her in all holes while you bleed out on the pavement.

Last edited:
JFL at these losers who make it their hobby to find and post the most extreme incel content. I find it funny how incel content is ok on reddit as long as you're criticizing it.

*extreme incel post* = hate speech and not allowed :no:

Hey guys look at this misogynist inkwel:soy:: *extreme incel post* = totally acceptable :yes:

JFL at these losers who make it their hobby to find and post the most extreme incel content. I find it funny how incel content is ok on reddit as long as you're criticizing it.

Hey guys look at this misogynist inkwel:soy:: *extreme incel post* = totally acceptable :yes:
Reddit is so fucking pathetic it’s unreal. These people are mentally weak retards that cannot handle opposing points of view. Just truly Pathetic

Reddit is so fucking pathetic it’s unreal. These people are mentally weak retards that cannot handle opposing points of view. Just truly Pathetic

I’m pERmanently banned from reddit for being too based

I’m pERmanently banned from reddit for being too based
Lol same actually. Some burthurt, likely trans let’s be real, “admin” IP banned me because I would consistently argue against genuinely retarded wokie retardation. The kind of shit that Reddit as a platform has pushed to the wall hard for years now.

I was intentionally careful not to insult people and to stay on point because I understand the environment that shit hole is. But in the end it really just doesn’t fucking matter — doesn’t who’s actually right, doesn’t matter how cordial you aim to be, doesn’t matter how much of a fucking jackass fallacy making pig head they act like — all that matters is “Do you espouse the views that the administration holds”. That’s it. That’s all that matters. When I was young I actually thought “most people” believed in free speech and free expressions ideas — what a fucking joke. Turns out like 90% of people want free speech for their group specifically and everyone else can go to the literal gulags and they’d grin ear to ear. Well fine, if that’s the game we’re playing then everyone is at war basically and we shouldn’t give them a single inch any chance we get because they started this and view us as monsters.

Recently a whole bunch of dumb shit celebs signed this stupid ass form about wanting anyone opposed to trans children banned off social media. Just wtf these people are crazy. They’re so crazy and it would be hilarious except for the fact that somehow these dipshits got real power and influence. If Reddit and big tech social media in general fell to pieces the world would be a better place overnight.

Last edited:
Is there a backup link for the video? Post was deleted

Exactly , Redditors should be exterminated ( in real life )

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet

Exactly , Redditors should be exterminated ( in real life )

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet

TRD NOW!!! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Being comfortable with violence is a High T trait. Obviously foids will lust over it.