Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IncelTears will not touch this with a 10 foot pole

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hs8yb8/if_incels_are_so_hiiq_why_do_they_refuse_to/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

20200716 230809

20200716 230724
20200716 230749

The memes write themselves

I've literally never seen a single good argument in IT

JFL at thinking about arguing with those retards. They have got nothing but anecdotes to use in an argument.

Sigma will screenshot it with the caption zzzzzzz

he should try larping as an incel on IT and he will see why.

The memes literally write themselves. You actually got banned just for saying that lmao. IT will not touch this at all

they only touch children

These retards are a literal fucking meme

IT proving yet again that they are dumb as fuck.

They don't want to argue with us because they know we're right

These retards are a literal fucking meme
This.

They banned me for attaching studies.

Its like a Nazi asking why won't the Jews have a discussion with us whilst simultaneously gassing every Jew that exists.

I've literally never seen a single good argument in IT
The best one on one conversation I've probably had with one of those people not too long ago (a month or two before the original IT ban) was that someone told me that my statistics and studies that I brought up were falsified information because of the low amount of participants who were in them. They proceeded to use anecdotes and studies that proved their point, but with even less participants than mine. LOL. I think one of the ones that had the highest participants in it that they brought up had like 48 participants or some shit? The least amount of participants one of mine had was I think 118. I remember someone showing me one of theirs with 1,100 or something like that, but the OkCupid survey starring the entire fucking website automatically blows that one out of the water.

I will admit, there is pretty much a social study for everything, but when it comes down to what is rooted in biology, there isn't much room to debate. We win automatically because our views are objectively science based.

Incels: 16, Bluepillers: 51

most of the time nobody debates with an incel because insel bad misogynistic inseal

they will screenshot this and end up using bluepilled studies

This.

They banned me for attaching studies.

Its like a Nazi asking why won't the Jews have a discussion with us whilst simultaneously gassing every Jew that exists.
"But these damn inklers never post their studies" :soy:

there should be some subforum about plebbit, I don't care about cucktears but you faggots keep posting threads about them

What arguments do IT make? I’m yet to see one. All they say is “your personality is the problem” and when we refute it by posting statistical data and scientific facts we are ignored.

Inceltear can't back up their arguments with statistics. Lmao

typed 1 blackpilled comment there got permabanned