Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait: people ask if you have friends

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...and they already know what's the deal; they just do that because they want to feel better than you.
It's just a reminder that you're a friendless loser.

All my ''friends'' use this forum.

Brutal. In the same category as family and parents awkwardly inquiring if you are gay or not, because you are 22 yrs/o and never brought a foid home.

No friends for subhumans

I know the feels

All my friends are in the incelosphere

Brutal. In the same category as family and parents awkwardly inquiring if you are gay or not, because you are 22 yrs/o and never brought a foid home.
My mom and dad have accused and asked if I'm gay.

I dont interact with people

i used to get asked if i was gay all the time because I never had a gf or even dated any girls.

Now, nobody ever asks.

...and they already know what's the deal; they just do that because they want to feel better than you.
It's just a reminder that you're a friendless loser.
Good point. Normoids do that about many things. My male cousin who is a litteral cuck and took a woman with her daughter had a birthday and I was there. I have IBS and can't eat many foods and basically I couldn't eat anything there. His whore of a gf asked me out loud so that everyone could hear it "hey, anon, aren't you hungry" with a bitchy accent/voice that clearly proved to me that it was a microaggression that normoids are known for. She did that to tease me, like I know you see me as a subhuman because my genes are so poor that I can't digest fucking food, and you arem ocking me and doing it in front of many people you dumb bitch. I responded with a aggressive monotone loud "No, I wish I could eat food from this table but due to my condition I am unable to" and everyone shut up for a few seconds like it's a Star Wars cantina scene where Obi Wan cuts the aggressor's arm.
Another time, they were deciding on furniture to their kitchen and she asked me "Anon, are you fine with the shelves doors that you have? Aren't the openings for fingers too small and slippery? Oh I forgot, you have very tiny hands."

I wish I could **** and **** that whore. She is also so ugly, literally 3/10 face. Her looksmatch rots here, while she has two children and a boyfriend who mogs her to hell and back in looks,money and life department. Absolute main menu mode.

Im 8+ years older than you, Ask if I have friends they do not do. For they are busy raising the brood that was released from the cunt of their waifuu