Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [IncelTrait] You don't have a clean conscience

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you are an Incel, you most likely are going a little insane, which in turn makes you do things that damage your conscience. Some of them may be even labeled as crimes or offences. You feel bad afterwards about doing them, you may even be scared that you will have troubles with the law. Simply put, you have an unclean conscience.
I put this under "Theory" category as I'm not sure if this is really a Incel Trait worthy topic.

Not really, we are made to think what we do is wrong because we are ugly. Not having a clean conscience is just internalizing what others think of us.
Chad does whatever he wants and passes, we don't.

I'm mostly harmless

I would argue the opposite tbh. If youve been outcasted and shat on by society, why would you feel bad about commiting "immoral" actions? (Besides, morality is largely just social indoctrination more than it is some objective standard)

I think all incels should sociopathmaxx tbh. It's kinda cucked otherwise when you think about it. Jfl at paying taxes and being a good boi to society as normies engage in degeneracy 24/7 and leave your inkel ass to ldar in loneliness

I wish I had balls to actually do something illegal.

I would argue the opposite tbh. If youve been outcasted and shat on by society, why would you feel bad about commiting "immoral" actions? (Besides, morality is largely just social indoctrination more than it is some objective standard)

I think all incels should sociopathmaxx tbh. It's kinda cucked otherwise when you think about it. Jfl at paying taxes and being a good boi to society as normies engage in degeneracy 24/7 and leave your inkel ass to ldar in loneliness
I agree with the former, disagree about the latter. You will end up in a jail and get raped with much more probability for the same crime as an incel vs a NT normie.
Non-incels commit infinitely more atrocities and crimes than incels do.
Their normie NT brains let them do this. They are low inhib. I agree. But clean conscience =/= amount of bad deeds you have done. It's just that incels tend to be more high inhib and are more prone to be afraid of consequences.

ugly/low status men are more liable to be accused and convicted of crimes they did not commit.

Non-incels commit infinitely more atrocities and crimes than incels do.
I agree. My conscious is more clear compared to the average normie. I’m a good person, just ugly.

No my conscience is clear. Apparently being ugly is a crime to society

true tbh.

i feel bad about not beating foids to a fucking pulp after they have insulted or belittled me.

Not really, we are made to think what we do is wrong because we are ugly. Not having a clean conscience is just internalizing what others think of us.