Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltrait : You find normies immature

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Especially those who are the same age. They still have childish problematics, they are negotiating to not do chores, annoy you physically like retards as they probably lack language development, pout, can't controle their pulsions, are plain lazy ... I can't believe some are acting like I'm their dad while we are the same fucking age. Being an incel, I just had to grow faster and select a more mature and sustainable behavior, otherwise I would be dead in this fucking world. Bur normies, they live life like it's forever young and some shit. I can't wait for the coming financial crisis to wreck those fuckers down. :feelsokman:

I hate when normies start doing phisical jokes like pushing me or punch my shoulder.
They are really immature

Unrelatable as fuck, my mental age is behind my real age by 2-4 years, if anything im surprised how mature ppl of my age are

Tbh I find that norman lacks common sense.

they basically laugh at almost everything they have fucking shit sense of humour

that is an incel trait tbh, even when I was 8 I felt like everyone was immature

Good looking people can act retarded as they aren't punished for their actions

I hate them
Angry Dog GIF

This is because as an incel you've got nothing but free time to overanalyze other people's behaviors. Normies just do shit and move on with their lives because they're distracted by pointless shit like marvel movies and trying to find thots on tinder.

Cant relate. It's hard to feel mature when you're an adult virgin while people your age are reproducing, have experienced way more things and have 5+ more years of work experience.

Especially those who are the same age. They still have childish problematics, they are negotiating to not do chores, annoy you physically like retards as they probably lack language development, pout, can't controle their pulsions, are plain lazy ... I can't believe some are acting like I'm their dad while we are the same fucking age. Being an incel, I just had to grow faster and select a more mature and sustainable behavior, otherwise I would be dead in this fucking world. Bur normies, they live life like it's forever young and some shit. I can't wait for the coming financial crisis to wreck those fuckers down. :feelsokman:
Peter Pan mentality - they act immature and when you don't laugh, they think you're a wet blanket and stop inviting you anywhere. Maybe it's the autism I have, I don't know.

I did some test that rated maturity and I got 60 years old. I'm not that mature but the voice in my head is most of the time. I'm a hypocritical retard I guess.

It's called "charisma" when Chad acts retarded.

5+ more years of work experience
Jfl at this cuck way of life
Peter Pan mentality - they act immature and when you don't laugh, they think you're a wet blanket and stop inviting you anywhere. Maybe it's the autism I have, I don't know.
Same. I hate being with them as I have to force myself to smile.

It's weird i feel like ive regressed as ive aged. Probably because i went through puberty really early, likely thanks to whatever hormones they put in our shitty food.

When i was a kid the whole cooties thing never made sense to me. I remember watching some disney movie in class and when there was a kiss everyone went "ewwww" but i was just sorta sitting there thinking how nice that must feel.

And now those same kids hitting up bitches for a booty call every other day or monetizing their asshole on onlyfans. Fuck this shit is so cruel.

It's weird i feel like ive regressed as ive aged. Probably because i went through puberty really early, likely thanks to whatever hormones they put in our shitty food.

When i was a kid the whole cooties thing never made sense to me. I remember watching some disney movie in class and when there was a kiss everyone went "ewwww" but i was just sorta sitting there thinking how nice that must feel.

And now those same kids hitting up bitches for a booty call every other day or monetizing their asshole on onlyfans. Fuck this shit is so cruel.
Damn, same and relatalbe. Except I stopped feeling like regressing since I left my NEET way of life. I think this very feeling of "regressing" is an illusion. It's just your reptilian brain thinking somehow you need to make stuffs happen in your life in order to "progress". But as you can't just chase preys or look for females to rape all day, now you gotta find a job and other boring shit to feel like "something is happening" in your life. It really just is an illusion to me, as I objectively didn't progress on important things in my life since I wageslave, while at the same time this feeling of void and regression somehow disappeared. That's purely an artificial, no to say sensorial thing. We as humans evolved to quickly into the modern world. We're still too animalistic in our way to perceive ourselves, and the way we should interact with the universe.

Extremely relatable too relatable infact