Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Inceltrait] You sleep better with something playing in the background

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
I personally cant be left alone with my own thoughts when trying to fall asleep.
Unless I am really tired, I got to have something playing in the background playing to fall asleep faster.

Thoughts can get too dark, then I legit cant sleep for a couple of hours :feelsbadman:

The song above puts me to sleep. Close your eyes, listen to it, and tell me what you think of it.

I personally cant be left alone with my own thoughts when trying to fall asleep.
Unless I am really tired, I got to have something playing in the background playing to fall asleep faster.

Thoughts can get too dark, then I legit cant sleep for a couple of hours :feelsbadman:
its due to social isolation. by having a youtube video running in the background it simulates a social life

I am diagnosed with multiple mental disorders so I have a pill that I can take to fall asleep so I dont need ongaku to fall asleep because the drug makes me sleep without fail

And Im gonna take it now so I wake up before 12 PM and can do something before the day ends and 5 days of wagie cuck begins. I have a few k dollars to spend this month so I should then maybe I can feel like I am alive and have an impact on the society that I exist in

You got me. I have my space heater/fan running all night. If I don't, I will have nightmares. I had a nightmare last night, that I was whacked by mafia members.