Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incest thread.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
@Med Amine @IceStorm

Let’s discuss

I wanna fuck my cousin.

5 years ago I peeked up her dress and she have me the most disturbed look.

even tho inbreeding can nuke your whole gene pools, having romantic relationships with female relatives is way more likely to be stable than fucking some random whore.

i have the most experience with female cousins in this forum.

i used to play with my female cousin and she did get touchy sometimes.

Bro same. My female cousin said to me “I’m not wearing panties.”

Man so many cucks on this forum.

the only thing i wouldn't do is fuck my mother in her pussy, i find the idea of it really disturbing, since that's where i spawned from. everything else is fair game, i would fuck the shit out of my sister if she was at least average looking.

I will rape your profile avatar.

"Incest thread"
Someone send this nigger to 4chan

Symptom of lower median IQ or being a sand

Bro wanna see a thread I made about Muslims invading Europe?

@Med Amine @IceStorm

Let’s discuss
idk why nature dissalows incest. It makes sense to me. Think about it.

If you are high value man or foid then you want to make copies of yourself, right? Or at have different value people with the same gene pool that just manifest one gene better then the other. Its better to conserve your value then to use it on lower beings. Just roll the roulette agan and maybe your kids will be sufficine to go out with the people around you (or not)

Then again the species wouldn't improve per say, because you don't have diversity for the permutations, as a safety lock and counter incentive nature uses your ego and pride as a tool to make you swallow your bile thinking about fucked up offspring coming off of you.

@Ika-Sama often implied that he had something with his cousin.

Incest is the best anyone else who opposes is no different from a feminist or a cuck

I'm surprised she let you touch her. Women are repulsed in general maybe you touched her when she was younger .

incest is only good IF the relative is good looking and <16.
beyond those criteria, they are just your typical toilet.

Lol, do you want to create even more incel-looking men who are going to suffer?

Incest should be banned in order to prevent the generation of incels who are going to have mental problems and physical deformities. You can't fuck with genetics in such a vomitive way. There's a reason we evolved disgust towards incest, because incest is a threat to our species.

Also, incest is vomitive, I know I'm not a saint but at least have some minimum values :feelspuke::feelspuke:.