Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Increased thirst = More and more fat women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why would a fat chick who loves stuffing her face with ice cream and pizza put down the fork and lose the weight, when she can easily get above average men?

She won't most of the time, because there is no need.

Gymcels, if you were born with Chico's face, would you slave away and inject yourself with steroids? NO

And this is one of the reasons why the USA is the fattest on Earth: No legal prostitution. For some men, they fuck fat women because they are so horny and desperate, but would be willing to get a hooker instead if that option was available.

This then creates a negative feedback of thirst where more and more men have to work harder and improve themselves for the scarce non landwhales, and when they can't get those, they go for the fatties, improving the fatties options and encouraging laziness and weight gain.

It's true. this is the resualt of "lower your standards bro". In a good world we'd date our looksmatch, and fit guys wouoldn't date fat girls

Why would a fat chick who loves stuffing her face with ice cream and pizza put down the fork and lose the weight, when she can easily get above average men?

She won't most of the time, because there is no need.

Gymcels, if you were born with Chico's face, would you slave away and inject yourself with steroids? NO

And this is one of the reasons why the USA is the fattest on Earth: No legal prostitution. For some men, they fuck fat women because they are so horny and desperate, but would be willing to get a hooker instead if that option was available.

This then creates a negative feedback of thirst where more and more men have to work harder and improve themselves for the scarce non landwhales, and when they can't get those, they go for the fatties, improving the fatties options and encouraging laziness and weight gain.

Yup.

This guy explains the dynamics perfectly in the first few minutes:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_CSrGmc4g&t=756s

Also when they decide to lose weight it's for dropping their betabuck boyfriend and get back to the cock carousel, and they get praise for it like a god on every social platform plus irl while men who do the same get barely 2-3 upvotes from other dudes and nobody notice or give a shit irl.

It's on them. If they enjoy having a shortened life span and letting their life control them instead of controlling their life, then oh well.

Same reason they get piercings and tattoos.
It's because they can make themselves as ugly as possible and still get chad

while men who do the same get barely 2-3 upvotes from other dudes and nobody notice or give a shit irl
Dunno, I lost 40 pounds during the Covid shit, everybody has noticed. Granted I didn't make attention-seeking posts on FB or Insta but IRL people do notice

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion

Same reason they get piercings and tattoos.
It's because they can make themselves as ugly as possible and still get chad
Pretty much

Of course exceptions might happen but i was speaking in general.
Dunno, I lost 40 pounds during the Covid shit, everybody has noticed. Granted I didn't make attention-seeking posts on FB or Insta but IRL people do notice

I think it's more the fact that in burgerland you need a car as a form of transportation to go anywhere if you don't live in an urban area and since all other sexual copes like prostitution are illegal or highly regulated men cope with food and get fat, making their looksmatch more similar to an obese foid.

It's true. this is the resualt of "lower your standards bro". In a good world we'd date our looksmatch, and fit guys wouoldn't date fat girls
For this I'd almost exclusively blame the guys that say "pussy is pussy" and put up with any kind of abuse from obese foids in order to brag to other guys about how "doesn't matter, had sex".

As you might have probably figured out by now "lower your standards bro" and "improve yourself first" is a red herring meant to get men working as hard as possible to make themselves attractive to women while women aren't under the same pressure to do the same because they collectively convince each other that they are beautiful the way they are and they don't need to change for anybody.

Chads should just commit to Stacy so fat fucking bitches start doing something about their physique and health.

blackcels: @Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @TigerFestival@TheLastSorrow @Mogged Loner @vippnor @BlkPillPres@Alfen @Bakura806 @LiteralGoblin @Capable_Onion
How may I help?