Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill India - 86-year-old woman is brutally r*ped and beaten by attacker, 33 WTF

Based and @chudur-budur pilled

Man, how sex deprived are these curries that they have to resort to raping old hags with their wrinked and rotten roast beefs? :feelspuke::feelspuke: This just shows how oppressed curries are. Oppressed by poverty, oppressed by their own subhumanity, and oppressed by sexual repression. NEVER BEGAN!
Truly never began
Also they dont have japanese copes either

@chudur-budur

apparently old and crippled people get raped in high numbers. I remember when I heard about it ages ago and I was like ":feelswhat: why?"

If your going to rape at least target a half decent one, tf is wrong with currycels jfl.

If your going to rape at least target a half decent one, tf is wrong with currycels jfl.
Exactly. Risk jail, lynch mobs, and being a social pariah to bang an 86 year old woman ?????????

What an amateur. I do this all the time and never get caught. JFL
171020 004 C50B5676

The problem is, no one wants to have a fucking foid JFL so they aborted many of them and now there are tens of millions more men than women in India and China, that's like 100 million males potentially sexless for life....

The problem is, no one wants to have a fucking foid JFL so they aborted many of them and now there are tens of millions more men than women in India and China, that's like 100 million males potentially sexless for life....
damn

legit government should abort male babies

Article say she was waiting for the milkman for her daily cream, who is prolly a chadpreet.

Last edited:
We could see some crazy civil wars or mass violence in a few decades

rapes will increase all over the world and all is foids fault

requested so he could academiamax
oh. I remember him being vocal when I used to lurk. Is he coming back or not afterwards.

oh. I remember him being vocal when I used to lurk. Is he coming back or not afterwards.
I'm not sure. Maybe someone else has some more insight. It seemed like he was going to purposefully stay away, but who knows what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back