Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel India hate thread

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
4073bcdf4b07eac8.jpg
:lul:

Me when I can take pretty looking pictures of every shithole in the world.
yeah, there are slums and subhumans in basically every country, so...

@wereq
i have been patient with curries, but now this patience ends. i know this forum is like 70% indians and i know i will offend you and i don't care, streetshitter! India is a shithole because it is full of indians. they want to move to thewest but all they do is import their low living standards, their filthy hygiene, their poor sense of morality and their poverty and now the neighbourhoods around me are shitholes as well. you all smell like shit, seriously. you are loud as hell which is unsurprising since an insentient creature has no regard for the other people around them. you flood my country and drive up the housing prices and a whole curry family will occupy one tiny property because this is the poor standard of living a jeet is used to. jeets create scam visa programs and scam university programs because, again, they have a poor sense of morality and success by any means is the motto of the streetshitting jeet. i am a midwit and am probably smarter than every last jeet with a doctorate combined because all your degrees might as well be written on toilet paper (not that you ever use toilet paper). i'm tired of seeing indian women wlaking around with prams because there are enough indians in this world and i sure as fuck don't want them streetshitting in my neighbourhood. the most pathetic thing about indians is when they come to the west and they import their silly caste system with them. you have one indian discriminating against a slightly browner indian kek :feelskek: all us westerners see you as the same dirty indian. fuck jeets!
And despite all us subhuman curries to compare yourself against you are still incel! Keep coping bro!

@wereq
i have been patient with curries, but now this patience ends. i know this forum is like 70% indians and i know i will offend you and i don't care, streetshitter! India is a shithole because it is full of indians. they want to move to thewest but all they do is import their low living standards, their filthy hygiene, their poor sense of morality and their poverty and now the neighbourhoods around me are shitholes as well. you all smell like shit, seriously. you are loud as hell which is unsurprising since an insentient creature has no regard for the other people around them. you flood my country and drive up the housing prices and a whole curry family will occupy one tiny property because this is the poor standard of living a jeet is used to. jeets create scam visa programs and scam university programs because, again, they have a poor sense of morality and success by any means is the motto of the streetshitting jeet. i am a midwit and am probably smarter than every last jeet with a doctorate combined because all your degrees might as well be written on toilet paper (not that you ever use toilet paper). i'm tired of seeing indian women wlaking around with prams because there are enough indians in this world and i sure as fuck don't want them streetshitting in my neighbourhood. the most pathetic thing about indians is when they come to the west and they import their silly caste system with them. you have one indian discriminating against a slightly browner indian kek :feelskek: all us westerners see you as the same dirty indian. fuck jeets!
Last time I posted an India festival where they were fighting with cow shit I got a warning.

Last time I posted an India festival where they were fighting with cow shit I got a warning.
Jannies being inconsistent what's new

you have one indian discriminating against a slightly browner indian kek :feelskek: all us westerners see you as the same dirty indian. fuck jeets!
Cope I seen darker skinned higher castes it isn't about colour

Why doesn't India carve out just one small town, and say "there will be no littering in this town, and no street-shitting, and if you're caught doing either you'll be kicked out"

Just create one small place with basic sanitation. The rules about expelling people who can't/wont comply creates a kind of "natural selection" where you attract and keep only people who can follow the rules.

Then you just slowly increase the size of the borders of that place.

Singapore is a beautiful and clean country and they have heavy fines for littering and for failing to flush a toilet.

The user mentioned has a STEM degree.

thank God i born in Brazil, at least the average brazilian take a shower 2 times a day
brazil is an utter shithole. when all the whites get absorbed into the macaco/pardo untermensch race brazil will easily be the most disgraceful country on earth

brazil is an utter shithole. when all the whites get absorbed into the macaco/pardo untermensch race brazil will easily be the most disgraceful country on earth
not gonna happen anytime soon :feelsjuice:

thank God i born in Brazil, at least the average brazilian take a shower 2 times a day

again milk mouth

no hope for streetshitters.

Indians smell like shit

Would you like a 35 year old curry landwhale GF?

Op's oneitis has been fucked by a jeetchad and now his chud ass can't recover from the emotional damage caused by swallowing the JBCpill (in video game)