Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Indian hate thread

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I seriously fucking hate these curry munching weirdos they keep shitting on my fucking street for no reason and everytime I walk past one I have to wear a gas mask so I don't inhale their deathly smell. If curryland can get nuked I can really appreciate that because I don't want to see another currymuncher in my vision ever again because I get cancer instantly whenever I see those shitskinned freaks walking around me and I just want to fucking beat the living bloody pulp out of a fucking curry until they pass out of loss of blood. Curries are the most worthless things in existence and they are less useful than mosquitoes.

Kill pajeets. Behead pajeets. Roundhouse kick a pajeet into the toilet. Slam dunk a pajeet baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy poos. Defecate in a pajeets food (They'll still eat it). Launch pajeets into the sun. Stir fry pajeets in a curry. Toss pajeets into active jobs. Urinate into a pajeets gas tank. Judo throw pajeets into a wood chipper. Twist pajeets heads off. Report pajeets to the IRS (not the scam IRS the real IRS). Karate chop pajeets in half. Curb stomp pregnant pajeets. Trap pajeets in quicksand. Crush pajeets in the trash compactor. Liquefy pajeets in a vat of acid. Eat pajeets. Dissect pajeets. Exterminate pajeets in the gas chamber. Stomp pajeet skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate pajeets in the oven. Lobotomize pajeets. Mandatory abortions for pajeets. Grind pajeet fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown pajeets in goat blood and curry. Vaporize pajeets with a ray gun. Kick old pajeets down the stairs. Feed pajeets to goats. Slice pajeets with a katana. Redeem giftcards from pajeets. Give Pajeets toilets.

Kill pajeets. Behead pajeets. Roundhouse kick a pajeet into the toilet. Slam dunk a pajeet baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy poos. Defecate in a pajeets food (They'll still eat it). Launch pajeets into the sun. Stir fry pajeets in a curry. Toss pajeets into active jobs. Urinate into a pajeets gas tank. Judo throw pajeets into a wood chipper. Twist pajeets heads off. Report pajeets to the IRS (not the scam IRS the real IRS). Karate chop pajeets in half. Curb stomp pregnant pajeets. Trap pajeets in quicksand. Crush pajeets in the trash compactor. Liquefy pajeets in a vat of acid. Eat pajeets. Dissect pajeets. Exterminate pajeets in the gas chamber. Stomp pajeet skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate pajeets in the oven. Lobotomize pajeets. Mandatory abortions for pajeets. Grind pajeet fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown pajeets in goat blood and curry. Vaporize pajeets with a ray gun. Kick old pajeets down the stairs. Feed pajeets to goats. Slice pajeets with a katana. Redeem giftcards from pajeets. Give Pajeets toilets.
Based, TOTAL JEET DEATH

Cuck
@anandkonda

I seriously fucking hate these curry munching weirdos they keep shitting on my fucking street for no reason and everytime I walk past one I have to wear a gas mask so I don't inhale their deathly smell. If curryland can get nuked I can really appreciate that because I don't want to see another currymuncher in my vision ever again because I get cancer instantly whenever I see those shitskinned freaks walking around me and I just want to fucking beat the living bloody pulp out of a fucking curry until they pass out of loss of blood. Curries are the most worthless things in existence and they are less useful than mosquitoes.
True except for Tamils

the west hires curry to manage the business.

You're gonna end up in a creek, you don't talk to us like that, none of your faggot friends will save you...I'll ask fat Tony to show you some mercy

Good. Cumskins did the same during colonizations. Now reverse colonizations and Great replacement baby!!!
Why is it that most non whites seethe so hard about white people to the point that they have a revenge fetish? Retarded behaviour lmao.