Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel India launches mission to moon, everybody make fun of them

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
For anyone that doesn't know, India launched a mission to explore the south pole of the moon.

And I came across live-stream, you could see all people, specially westerners make fun of Indians by calling them street shitters, etc. They also mocked of Indian accent, it was heart-breaking to watch if you ask me. It is over no matter how you try, not even when you land to the moon. Imagine if it was another country, Norway for example, people would just congrat it and move on, but when it's curryland, everyone makes fun of them. Brutal racepill

and check the comments on this video you'll see all people that congrated india are deathnik. its really over.

Brutal. They will never be taken seriously

They need to fix their shithole before thinking of making the moon a shithole

Maybe it's because they are associated with shitting on streets and not because of their race? Jesus fuck racecopers are retarded

For anyone that doesn't know, India launched a mission to explore the south pole of the moon.

And I came across live-stream, you could see all people, specially westerners make fun of Indians by calling them street shitters, etc. They also mocked of Indian accent, it was heart-breaking to watch if you ask me. It is over no matter how you try, not even when you land to the moon. Imagine if it was another country, Norway for example, people would just congrat it and move on, but when it's curryland, everyone makes fun of them. Brutal racepill

and check the comments on this video you'll see all people that congrated india are deathnik. its really over.

Damn. I had similiar thing happen to myself ngl when I was acnecel. I was watching this CSGO stream and everyone started spamming "eww", "acne", "moonface" in chat EVERYONE legit chat was riddled with those comments, fuark felt so bad then

They need to fix their shithole before thinking of making the moon a shithole
a currycel commented:

"To all the western people who believe we should have spent this money on poor instead: your movie budgets are much more than our lunar missions'. You should not make movies and spend it on your homeless first. Thanks!"

in this case, its not race pill. its status pill. world just thinks of India as worse.

but thats normal.

if norway started shitting on streets they would make fun of them too

Last edited:
a currycel commented:

"To all the western people who believe we should have spent this money on poor instead: your movie budgets are much more than our lunar missions'. You should not make movies and spend it on your homeless first. Thanks!"
His sub0iq doesn’t realize the film industry makes money

tbh india may become rich someday due to how many people it has

Ricecels have it just as bad as currycels, we're viewed as effeminate and weak even when we manage to build massive, glittering, modern cities in the span of a few decades.

Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, and Taipei were a lot poorer decades ago. Infrastructure in these cities mogs many Western cities.

If currycels learnt to stop shitting in the streets they would mog ricecels.

Curries about to take over the world

Over for us

I hope they succeed.

Halo effect works on national level, imagine how over it is

As a currycel, you just have to ignore this stuff.

The main reason why India is behind the west is because Britain oppressed India for 250-300 years. While Britain was going through industrialisation, they diverted food supplies away from India which led to millions dying...

Btw before Britain invaded India, India's economy was the largest in the world, their share of the world economy was 24%, when the British left, it was down to 4%

:feelskek: I can already hear them talk with an Indian accent on the radio channel

The main reason why India is behind the west is because Britain oppressed India for 250-300 years. While Britain was going through industrialisation, they diverted food supplies away from India which led to millions dying...

Btw before Britain invaded India, India's economy was the largest in the world, their share of the world economy was 24%, when the British left, it was down to 4%
Fuck british government. Some day colonized countries would have the power. THe problem is the west forcing to those countries to become low IQ and degenerates and doing wars at them.

To make matters worse for curries, leftists don't care about their plight because they don't have BBCs or tall athletes like the blacks. This is why there will never be a curry lives matter movement.

that's exactly why I don't feel about britain getting cucked
karma is a bitch really

Damn. Just really think about it. As a curry you can literally go so far as the moon in effort and it isn't even close to enough.
It's fucking over for currycels.

>2019
>believing the moon exists
astronomical cope

a currycel commented:

And how the fuck do you know he's an incel?

India has a massive population, spare me the incel crap.

I buy all of my hair loss meds (except minoxidil) from India, as well as my retin a cream, so india will always be based in my book.

Imagine actually believing space is real. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You probably think the Earth is round too. :feelskek:

I like Indian men. Always make me laugh at the shit they do. Low Inhib and invade white womens spaces JFL

Indians are the best people I know IRL, low inhib Gods.

C U R R Y R O C K E T
S P I C Y

I see nothing but positive comments?

53EFDD11 DF61 45E9 BED9 12F996BD6D00
33F7E19D 2567 40DD 9198 134B02A50968

Fuck british government. Some day colonized countries would have the power. THe problem is the west forcing to those countries to become low IQ and degenerates and doing wars at them.

I won’t wgat it could have been if brits didn’t take over India. Maybe we’d all be 6 feet tall chad presets?

its over for currycels tbh.i saw 10 currycels here in my european country, and all incels like us

Currycel here, no matter how much u really conquer society will still see u as curry subhuman.

poo powered propulsion

Indian men will never succeed

Did you even read OP? I didnt mean this video, i said i saw under a Stream

Yea but comment from streams are copied under the video when the stream gets posted

Yea but comment from streams are copied under the video when the stream gets posted
no, I saw the stream on facebook by another news website(it was BBC i guess)
I posted this website so that people actually know the context

Don't worry currycels, they can laugh all they want, they need it. The West is in terminal decline due to the discarding of social mores, the side effects of boomers, massive national debts, and fiscal gaps, and societies disintegrating into legions of apathetic, mediocre degenerates. The day is coming for the Chinese, and Indians, regardless what anyone else thinks of it. While the West sinks into moral depravity, the Chinese, and Curries are hungry, educated, and aggressive in the pursuit of the future. Haters gonna hate.

that's exactly why I don't feel about britain getting cucked
karma is a bitch really
tbh this

I also extend it to most white countries(excluding white americans)

tbh this

I also extend it to most white countries(excluding white americans)
yes, america is also evil as fuck and I won't care when it falls to the ground. Brits also tried to invade us during the ww1 but we fucked them in the ass. and also thats why I never feel bad for frenchcucks since they tried to invade us with brits . We were at the war with Italy but we actually never fought so they are all right to me

It's over for many men.

Even statusmaxxed space agency curries have it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back