Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian actress got married to ugly gym trainer ? Is Black magic real ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
How can such an ugly, uneducated man , who is also much much poorer than the girl marry such a girl ??? Something looks fishy to me. She could have easily gotten many good looking rich , educated guys . How can this be possible ???? I think some black magic is involved over here , because it just doesn't make any sense. Also the man is muslim and the girl is hindu , so it should also have been difficult for the girl to convince her family ( I am not seeing any family member of hers)
She has previously been friends ( and most probably dated) with many good looking men before ,why choose this ugly man to be her husband. It is not just like she was virgin and married the first guy who gave her attention . She was an actresss in bollywood , so she had access to many good looking , educated , rich man coming from good family . Why marry a man who is poor ,uneducated, ugly , comes from a different religion. ???

I think some black magic in involved.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJiqSNITd3/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJxX1IvmDI/?

He's not that ugly

How can such an ugly, uneducated man , who is also much much poorer than the girl marry such a girl ??? Something looks fishy to me. She could have easily gotten many good looking rich , educated guys . How can this be possible ???? I think some black magic is involved over here , because it just doesn't make any sense. Also the man is muslim and the girl is hindu , so it should also have been difficult for the girl to convince her family ( I am not seeing any family member of hers)
She has previously been friends ( and most probably dated) with many good looking men before ,why choose this ugly man to be her husband. It is not just like she was virgin and married the first guy who gave her attention . She was an actresss in bollywood , so she had access to many good looking , educated , rich man coming from good family . Why marry a man who is poor ,uneducated, ugly , comes from a different religion. ???

Magick is real

He is good enough by Indian standards in India.

I think some black magic is involved over here , because it just doesn't make any sense.
It's possible. Illusion magic is very easy for the demons. But we have to exhaust all other explanations, before considering that this might be a case of black magic.

It's possible. Illusion magic is very easy for the demons. But we have to exhaust all other explanations, before considering that this might be a case of black magic.
She is an actress in bollywood , 37 years old . She had access to many good looking rich men . Why would she marry an ugly , uneducated , poor man ??? It just doesn't make any logical sense at all.

She is an actress in bollywood , 37 years old . She had access to many good looking rich men . Why would she marry an ugly , uneducated , poor man ??? It just doesn't make any logical sense at all.
OK, but ask yourself this. Which good looking and successful Bollywood actor or film producer/director would want to wife up a 37 year old roastie when they can fuck prime 20 year old aspiring curryfoids?

OK, but ask yourself this. Which good looking and successful Bollywood actor or film producer/director would want to wife up a 37 year old roastie when they can fuck prime 20 year old aspiring curryfoids?
true , but she could have gotten many good looking , rich man to wife her up easily . There are so many men like this.
An actress marrying a slum dweller , just doesn't many sense at all.

She isnt that much of a looker herself quite honestly, also she's 37.Good looking actors or men in her industry would not choose her for marriage.In south east asian countries, women after a certain age threshold would be considered not suitable for marriage and she's way beyond that age limit, almost reaching middle age.So she has to lower her standards a little bit.

true , but she could have gotten many good looking , rich man to wife her up easily . There are so many men like this.
An actress marrying a slum dweller , just doesn't many sense at all.
Except she couldn't and @based_meme literally already told you why

she's 37 yrs old.

all her male peers are dating toilets 10-15 yrs younger than her.

He was most likely the best looking guy who would commit to her.

Getting pumpNdumped is not the same as getting a ring on that finger. Just because better looking guys are willing to smash, doesn't mean they want a longterm ride.

She found herself a vintage fool and took it to the bank

She isnt that much of a looker herself quite honestly, also she's 37.Good looking actors or men in her industry would not choose her for marriage.In south east asian countries, women after a certain age threshold would be considered not suitable for marriage and she's way beyond that age limit, almost reaching middle age.So she has to lower her standards a little bit.
She's lucky she even got that if we're being honest here. Dude can definitely pull better looking foids than her if he wanted to.

She's lucky she even got that if we're being honest here. Dude can definitely pull better looking foids than her if he wanted to.
He's MTN to HTN with skin color failo.

He's good looking and tall for Indian standards. Plus masculine and most likely high NT.

Bullshit nigger why haven't I received a text from the girl I casted a magik spell on ?

this too. She is kinda too old.

They are looksmatched lmao.
Where are you getting that he's uneducated?

Spells can take months to manifest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back