Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Indian foid is 'lonely' and about to die after bf of 8 years leaves her. Thousands of currycels comfort here

Well, she isn't going to have sex with him literally

oh god

foids have no clue of what true loneliness is

Her Excuses. attention seeking whore. I hope she hang herself.
She doesn't know what loneliness feel like.

Her Excuses. I hope she hang herself.

gay foid that needs to stfu because she will """""""attempt""""""" and that's it

Pooslut should cut her head off so that she doesn't pass on her parasite genes and curse a poor soul with it.

This is a joke to real incels like us

how much would you bet that her bf was white mentalcel that used her as a trampline?

Tf she cryin about boo hoo my bf left me...bitch u live in the most simpy land in the world. Go out and get another betabuxxer to use as an emotional tampon

Wow that was quick! She's not lonely anymore

I hate currywhorws

Meanwhile in india ,a curry is dying every hour from trainsurfing and ending up on gore sites because their lives are so shit, that's the only excitement they have.

>boyfriend
>8 years
both useless subhumans im glad theyre not reproducing

"Life is lonely. No one to talk to"

Then at the end:
"Sorry but I don't think I'll reply to any DMs, it's really mentally draining for me to have conversations."

Are you kidding me?

That like bitching and complaining about being hungry, get offered free food but turn it down... There are people who been hungry for a lot longer that would be happy to take the food and be grateful.

Women seem to struggle when faced with a very minimal amount of hardship.

It makes me wonder how high the female suicide rate would be if life for them was as tough as it is for guys. I genuinely don't think there would be many of them left.

Women seem to struggle when faced with a very minimal amount of hardship.

It makes me wonder how high the female suicide rate would be if life for them was as tough as it is for guys. I genuinely don't think there would be many of them left.
because they're emotionally weaker than males

Meanwhile in india ,a curry is dying every hour from trainsurfing and ending up on gore sites because their lives are so shit, that's the only excitement they have.
but foids have such a massive ego

She won't kill herself, Chad will save her and cure her "depression" with his cock.

I am reading that. and cucks galore.

Fucking whore isn`t even experiencing a fraction of our loneliness

can we hear his side of the story?