Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Indian hate thread pt 2

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Yet again I wake up and what do I see? Fucking feces on my porch because these street shitters can't control their fucking weirdo ass fucking behavior and I just wished they can all get launched into space because my patience has run thin with these curries invading my neighborhood, I wished curries can just be erased from reality, CURRIES ARE THE FUCKING WORST AND I FEEL LIKE PUKING WHENEVER I SEE THOSE STUPID SHIT MONKEYS!!!!!

Edit:This is just a shitpost so everything I wrote is purely fiction

Last edited:
Are you from Canada?

Pajeetz

aME62V1_700b.jpg

Unbelievable tbh :feelskek:

Least self-hating curry.

There's enough of them to turn developed countries into shitholes like India.

I don’t think someone just casually took a shit on your porch. If there was human feces on your porch, someone is trying to fuck with you.

I don’t think someone just casually took a shit on your porch. If there was human feces on your porch, someone is trying to fuck with you.
This is just a shitpost (no pun intended) so dont take it literally:feelsokman:

If you're not self-hating as a curry, you're either an giga-outlier Chadpreet, or more likely you're just delusionmaxxed and copemaxxed.
You are more likely to encounter a serial killer than a chadpreet