Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian man illegally donates to LGBT sperm bank and fathers 60 plus mutants

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
This was behind a paywell so i have summarized. These poor little bastards are beyond truly fucked. This Indian man used four different aliases in Australia to donate to a sperm bank fathering 60 mutants and was only umasked when parents attending a picnic discovered the kids had the same look.
Concerned parents then started calling IVF clinics to try and find out if one of the men had donated offically as well as informally.The reason he was discovered because he wasn't fully caucusian . Dr Ann Clark '' The man of Indian descent had donated offically through fertility test , but it is believed to have then offered his services to other clinic 's as well as other channels. We know he got gifts, holidays all a complete criminal offence . "
My life was truly fucked from i was three but these poor buggers don't stand a chance being the off spring of LGBT and Indian sperm donor. Beyond cruel

Normies say race doesn't matter than get mad at this

@OutcastedOutcast are you an outcast amongst outcasts

"LGBT Sperm Bank"
Fuck do they need sperm for? They can't make a baby? How the fuck did he father 60 children???

Update from Independent . The picnic was a LGBT community event and the Indian man used Facebook to advertise his services online on Facebook Groups. Typical Jew dick move they remove and ban Incel groups but allow these LGBT sperm banks group on Jewbook