Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Indians have smaller brains

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
North or south indians?

indians are usually poorer and tend to be more malnourished though

Smallest brains, smallest cocks, smallest heights

Brutal :blackpill:

...and other brain-related ailments

You mean like jerking off in public?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Zer0/∞ thoughts

going to rope

Literally can't come up with a race that has it harder than curries
Shitskin color, no woman desires them, low IQ, short everywhere, 3rd world stigma, and weird accent that scares off people.

Indians were designed to be subhumans, to forever be contained to their sub-continent, wherever they reside they must be deported back to their containment zone, the curry cannot be allowed to spread.

of course they do :feelsmage:
CQo6TsfVAAAIxaB.png
ErjZyCA

They at least have decent bone and facial structure.
Yeah
That's pretty much only thing I can come up with.
Much better than East Asians. East Asians look like mutants, non humans. The only thing that saves East Asians is their high iq.

So does a smart Indian have a larger brain or a similar but more optimized brain? This poses more questions than answers to me

So does a smart Indian have a larger brain or a similar but more optimized brain? This poses more questions than answers to me
Probably the latter. Size doesn't necessarily mean more IQ but probably is somewhat correlated with it. As many manlets smarter than tallfags exist.

Yeah my dog’s gf saw me doing homework and started grinding on me

Makes sense, why the country is completely shit now. Living here, I know myself that I live among monkeys