Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indians rushing to support Israel

They are pathetic Modicels

If the combined Arab forces couldn't defeat Israel back then, what chance does Hamas have now.

If the combined Arab forces couldn't defeat Israel back then, what chance does Hamas have now.
They don't. Hamas is retarded and is the reason a lot of people are going to die.

I don't think they can defeat Israel, even if they did, other (((NATO))) countries will intervent.

However, it's great to see a chimpout against those vile kikes

@wereq thoughts?

Guerrilla warfare can surprisingly have decent resistance

Don't touch any cows.

Phull Sapport to Israel

Indians running to any scrape of attention they can get by the cucked west episode 405

They are pathetic Modicels
Hindu nationalists are the most delusional people I've ever seen, like what is there to be so patriotic about?
White nationalists can be just as unhinged sometimes but at least they have a glorious history they can be pride of

Last edited:
Hindu nationalists are the most delusional people I've ever seen, like what is there to be so patriotic about?
White nationalists can be just as unhinged sometimes but at least they have a glorious history they can take pride of
niggers are more delusional imo. the we wuz shit is crazy.

what the fuck is wrong with pigskin and shitskins loving kikes so much? whites should unironically get genocided and mutilated as well they are worthless spineless cucks with a pathetic whore/kike worshipping nigger servant mentality. @NirvanaFan1988

kill all pigskins

except the "we wuz" types are a small minority within that racial group.
Hindu nationalists are winning elections they can cause more damage due to sheer numbers alone

except the "we wuz" types are a small minority within that racial group.
Hindu nationalists are winning elections they can cause more damage due to sheer numbers alone

No Hindu nationalist is winning elections. The current party are fake Hindus. They have been bribed with arab oil money and christian missionary money and work for muslims and christians.

No Hindu nationalist is winning elections. The current party are fake Hindus. They have been bribed with arab oil money and christian missionary money and work for muslims and christians.
@AsiaCel found a hindu nationalist in the replies :lul:

White nationalists can be just as unhinged sometimes but at least they have a glorious history they can be pride of
Well Hindu nationalism isn't really about pride or anything. It's more about preserving Hinduism. Hindu nationalists don't think they are superior, their main goals are too preserve Hinduism in India which they think is under threat from Christians and Muslims in India.

@AsiaCel found a hindu nationalist in the replies :lul:
Yeah he is and he is retarded. You have no idea the amount of delusion some of these Hindutvacels can hold in their body. Funnily enough most of them do not want to live in India and fight tooth and nail to escape to USA and other countries.

Well Hindu nationalism isn't really about pride or anything. It's more about preserving Hinduism. Hindu nationalists don't think they are superior, their main goals are too preserve Hinduism in India which they think is under threat from Christians and Muslims in India.
Is there any real reason they believe Hinduism is under threat or is it the usual plebian paranoia :feelsjuice:

Is there any real reason they believe Hinduism is under threat or is it the usual plebian paranoia :feelsjuice:
Well South Asian muslims worship Arabs and want to emulate them so yeah they are waging war against Hindus. In Pakistan and Bangladesh all Hindus are dead or getting killed. Their fears are not unfounded but I don't see how supporting Israel is helping our cause. We need to deprive Muslims economically, politically and then start pushing them into ghettos(we already do, Muzzies aren't allowed to purchase homes in Hindu hoods) and then we need to put them in concentration camps very secretly so the USA doesn't bother us about it. Off course Modi isn't high iq enough to accomplish this. His 2002 Riots were based though.

Well South Asian muslims worship Arabs and want to emulate them so yeah they are waging war against Hindus. In Pakistan and Bangladesh all Hindus are dead or getting killed. Their fears are not unfounded but I don't see how supporting Israel is helping our cause. We need to deprive Muslims economically, politically and then start pushing them into ghettos(we already do, Muzzies aren't allowed to purchase homes in Hindu hoods) and then we need to put them in concentration camps very secretly so the USA doesn't bother us about it. Off course Modi isn't high iq enough to accomplish this. His 2002 Riots were based though.
It seems that a peaceful population exchange is the only reasonable solution to this, let muzzies live in muslim led countries and hindus in india.
It is very doable turks and greeks did this after the greco-turkish war

Last edited:
It seems a peaceful population exchange is the only reasonable solution to this, let muzzies live muslim led countries and hindus in india.
Muzzieland countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are even bigger shitholes than India so muzzies don't want to move out. Tbh I hate both of these subhuman groups hope they fight each other to death and reduce their population by at least 80%. The world will be a much better place then.

It seems that a peaceful population exchange is the only reasonable solution to this, let muzzies live muslim led countries and hindus in india.
Muslims in India are the only thing stopping it from going full soy

D
Muzzieland countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are even bigger shitholes than India so muzzies don't want to move out. Tbh I hate both of these subhuman groups hope they fight each other to death and reduce their population by at least 80%. The world will be a much better place then.
Doesn’t Bangladesh have a higher GDP per capita than India?

D

Doesn’t Bangladesh have a higher GDP per capita than India?
Nah India overtook it again in 2023 and anyway GDP doesn't mean shit. It's not really a developed country at all. There is no work or nothing. There's a reason so many of them go to slave for Arabs in gulf countries. India is probably better for rising the economic ladder.

Nah India overtook it again in 2023 and anyway GDP doesn't mean shit. It's not really a developed country at all. There is no work or nothing. There's a reason so many of them go to slave for Arabs in gulf countries. India is probably better for rising the economic ladder.
Well, it would be about the same as India then. So idk how you can justify it being a bigger shithole. Neither are developed countries, they are both poor. India coping to think it is better than Bangladesh and Pakistan is quite pathetic.

Self aware curries giving up makes the problem even worse since only retarded curries remain in power, take initiative brocel be the change your country needs

Good morning sir, we (BRRAp, shffFFFFF) are alíes of Israel. SIR please do the needful and include bharat flag.
IMG 6077

Thk, u bby

The thing is hindus will worship and support anyone who is opposed to muslims and muslim countries, hindus will literally suck jewish cocks and let their pajeeta wives get bred by jews just to make sure they keep fighting Muslims

Well that's muslims for ya, they manage to be such unlikable pieces of shit where every Westerner has met at least one in their lifetime and most of us took that experience and realised "wow I fucking hate these people, those Israelis must experience the same and are the good guys".

Like yeah is it cringe that people support jews who literally hate them? Sure. But muslims aren't really helping with their subhuman behaviour either.

no indians no, you were supposed to kill kikes not join them

they both dislike muslims, that's all

:feelskek: they really believe they were the great Egyptians who created math, but they cant have a good performance in math tests! Mmmmmmmm

Screenshot 20231007 122501 215

Well, it would be about the same as India then. So idk how you can justify it being a bigger shithole. Neither are developed countries, they are both poor. India coping to think it is better than Bangladesh and Pakistan is quite pathetic.
Well at least people know about India. No one even knows Bangladesh exists.

hindus support israel only because muslims support palestine."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

hindus support israel only because muslims support palestine."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
honestly a very low iq mentality. just because both a white supremacist and black supremacist hates jews doesnt mean they're both friends for example

They almost defeated Israel in 1973. Then USA pressured Egypt to stop otherwise they will stop financial aid. And it's supposed that Israel warned Syria that they will use nuclear weapons.
USSR also didn't wanted destruction of Isreal. And Kissinger visited Moscow during the war if I'm not mistaken.
USA also provided Israel with weapons during the war.

honestly a very low iq mentality. just because both a white supremacist and black supremacist hates jews doesnt mean they're both friends for example
Not the best analogy, as a white nationalist I don't have any problems with black nationalists, I'm perfectly happy for them to have their own countries in Africa, heck you can give em a state in America for their slavery-bullshit for all I care as long as they also support white ethnostates. Then again there is no such thing as black nationalists, if they wanted to live only around blacks they have dozens of countries that are basically black ethnostates but you won't see them moving there.

But yes it is a pretty low IQ mentality, but most people don't really care enough to really think this through and they definitely are unaware of the JQ, though I don't know if Indians have any really grievances with jews even if they knew about the JQ, it doesn't really affect them.

Jordan betrayed the Arabs in 1948 if everybody played their part like Egypt did in that war then Israel wouldn't exist like today

Indians running to any scrape of attention they can get by the cucked west episode 405
Seriously wtf? Why dont they grow a backbone.

Maybe the indian govern doesnt care since they breed like rabbits anyways