Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Indonesia set to make sex outside marriage punishable by jail

reminds me a hipsterfaggot i worked with on a website used to go here for sex tourism, owned nigger

As I said before... :feelssus:

The seething of degenerate foids, cucks, and Chads angry at not being able to enable and take advantage of the hypergamy of such will be quite delicious; Indonesian sub 5s can hopefully be assured their nation's will not be as cucked as to Western degeneracy and foid privilege as the likes of fellow SEA nations Thailand/Laos! :feelsautistic:

I wonder if such policymaking might become more popular in the future, as hypergamy and foid standards skyrocket, the amount of disenfranchised sub 5 males increases, and the increasing deterioration of society goes on; the elites will surely not be pleased at such, and a lot will have to happen for it to even be possible with the state of modern cuckery and foid worship. :feelsclown:

As I said before... :feelssus:
Unpopular opinion here (I think): the elites just want to depopulate the world's population to horde more resources, wealth, and land.

A step in the right direction.

Unpopular opinion here (I think): the elites just want to depopulate the world's population to horde more resources, wealth, and land.
THAT'S OBVIOUS THOUGH.

LOOK AT THE WOKE AGENDA, ALL OF ITS POINTS HAVE A SIDE EFFECT OF LOWERING THE BIRTH RATES AND FERTILITY OVERALL

Last edited:
women's rights = depopulation agenda

Literally just wanted to write that. Great minds think alike.

not unpopular at all, pretty obvious. Its out in the open they barely try to hide that fact.
I thought it'd be unpopular here because I've been told by others here that "there's overpopulation."

Last edited:
THAT'S OBVIOUS THOUGH.

LOOK AT THE WOKE AGENDA, ALL OF ITS POINT HAVE A SIDE EFFECT OF LOWERING THE BIRTH RATES AND FERTILITY OVERALL
I thought it was an unpopular opinion here because I've been told by others here that "there's overpopulation." Personally, I never bought into the overpopulation thing, the planet can definitely hold more people.

LOOK AT THE WOKE AGENDA, ALL OF ITS POINT HAVE A SIDE EFFECT OF LOWERING THE BIRTH RATES AND FERTILITY OVERALL
Im saying that all the time
I thought it was an unpopular opinion here because I've been told by others here that "there's overpopulation." Personally, I never bought into the overpopulation thing, the planet can definitely hold more people.
I think that the world is not overpopulated, the world can have more people still. BUT we are slowly getting to a point where we would need to reorganize, power, wealth, space, ressources etc a bit and redistribute it more fairly for that to work. And the elite doesnt want that. They need 500 sportscars to survive and 250 privatjets and things like that. So to still live in luxury on our cost people need to disappear now. They still need the low and middle class but not so many, which is why they do everything they can to reduce it with war, famine, corona, inflation, feminism, globalism, abortions etc

Im saying that all the time

I think that the world is not overpopulated, the world can have more people still. BUT we are slowly getting to a point where we would need to reorganize, power, wealth, space, ressources etc a bit and redistribute it more fairly for that to work. And the elite doesnt want that. They need 500 sportscars to survive and 250 privatjets and things like that. So to still live in luxury on our cost people need to disappear now. They still need the low and middle class but not so many, which is why they do everything they can to reduce it with war, famine, corona, inflation, feminism, globalism, abortions etc
Yeah that makes sense. They need like an exorbitant amount of wealth to maintain their ridiculous their lifestyles.

Also makes sense why they let those things on the loose to reduce the world's population.

Literally just wanted to write that. Great minds think alike.

not unpopular at all, pretty obvious. Its out in the open they barely try to hide that fact.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Hipsters disgust me :feelspuke:
i hope all the poor countries close up so i don't have to listen to these faggots talk about their sex tourism anymore

good for them lol