Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Initial compability (common hobbies/jobs/etc.) don't matter

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
As the title says: Initial compability doesn't not matter - at least not in a strong manner.

Men are clay in the hands of women. They can be formed into whatever a woman desires. An otherwise uninterested chad can be formed into someone that gladly helps her with every hobby/interest she likes (be it "nerdy stuff" like D&D, video games or more established stuff like going to the gym, visiting parties, etc.) - an unattractive man however cannot be reformed into something different (because attraction is mostly based on unchangeable characteristics).

An unmotivated, unkempt good-looking man can be changed by a woman into a hard-working man, an introverted, good-looking man with nerdy interests can be changed by a woman into an outgoing normie, an extroverted, good-looking man will gladly assist her with even the nerdiest of hobbies - male behavior is changeable, looks aren't. So why would she compromise on looks when it is possible to get the same man without the lack of looks by simply reforming him?

Look at Facebook groups for selling motor cycles, animals (like spiders/snakes) or gaming consoles - in 99.9% the hobby gets given up due to a woman that says either the hobby or me. Happened to one of my chemistry teachers who was once quite famous in reptile keeping/breeding and whom I talked too much due to that mutual interest, after he got his wife he sold all his animals, the same happened to my father with my mother constantly saying that he spends too much time with his technical devices (especially his motor cycles). And this nagging will continue until the hobby is given up.

The same for the social circle. It is almost comical what "social blooming" means. As soon as a man gets a GF suddenly his old friends become "uncool" and get dropped off. Everything, virtually every single aspect about a man (apart from the looks) can be changed, so why would she feel the need to settle for an unattractive man with the same interests when she can just use a pre-existent normalfag that is attractive enough and transform him into what she wants? For giga-chad it is however different, when you truly see a giga-chad he can transform women into everything he wants, for regular chads it's reciprocal in terms of power, for normalfags it is completely asymmetrical and every illusion of equality in terms of choice/power is a lie/delusion.

WEAK men are clay in women’s hands. A man with dignity and a backbone won’t ditch his friends and suddenly lose interest in what he’s passionate about just because his female companion dislikes said friends and interests.