Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Injkwell your looks aren't the problem! It's you being a Nazi despite the fact you are so ugly you would be killed by them the problem!

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Just lol at the lack of logic and consistency

Screenshot 20230914 002148 kindlephoto 6143276

hitler looked like shit tho

he was short, ugly and had a recessed jaw. he never was a chad himself to begin with

hitler looked like shit tho

he was short, ugly and had a recessed jaw. he never was a chad himself to begin with

If he was a Chad he wouldn't have cared so much about politics to be arguing 24/7 about it with Jews (which is why he started to hate us), if he had a better jawline he would've stayed in Vienna and slayed pussy, not go to Berlin and slay Jews.

Usually I'd disagree with Hitler's idealogy but this is honestly the most respectable shit I've heard about him as of now

If he was a Chad he wouldn't have cared so much about politics to be arguing 24/7 about it with Jews (which is why he started to hate us), if he had a better jawline he would've stayed in Vienna and slayed pussy, not go to Berlin and slay Jews.
Nazis were the true incel uprising. Chad on the posters was a decoy to get fucked by birdcels.

hitler was an autistic incel. Putin is autistic too

Nazis were the true incel uprising. Chad on the posters was a decoy to get fucked by birdcels.
ngl i wish some ppl in my bloodline were eliminated because they are the reason behind my subhuman phenotype.

the only solution to inceldom is incel genocide by chads, not the other way around. i never asked to exist

ngl i wish some ppl in my bloodline were eliminated because they are the reason behind my subhuman phenotype.

the only solution to inceldom is incel genocide by chads, not the other way around. i never asked to exist
Stop being a cuckold. Chads are weak anyway or foids would prefer Lesnar to tiktok fags pretty boys.

Stop being a cuckold. Chads are weak anyway or foids would prefer Lesnar to tiktok fags pretty boys.
the entire reason why im incel is because i'm too masculine ogre and I have a caveman abo nigger phenotype. I don't even belong in 2023, I belong in 5000 BC.

I wish I was less dimorphic

Last edited:
the entire reason why im incel is because i'm too masculine ogre and I have a caveman abo nigger phenotype. I don't even belong in 2023, I belong in 5000 BC.

I wish I was less dimorphic
Then Chad doesn't mog you. If he would beg like a sissy to be spared if you and him had to fight with no-one around it means he's your bitch.