Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"innocent" comics like this pushing this type of agenda on young females makes me wanna kms

S

shortlegsshortdick

Banned
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CO7jDTEgpUj/
(USE THE ARROWS)
that IG has like 300k followers and girls browse that shit in their free time and obviously this idea is going to get stuck in their heads and theyll never even looking your way, except if it was to bully you for being a manlet while they tell you how their 6′5" boyfriend is going to beat the shit out of you.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtfptpgb0A/

another example where girls learn to bring NOTHING to a relationship and expect everything in return. As if the biggest greatest thing in a mans life was to find some unthankful bitch who is going to leave him as soon as she finds a bigger chad.

I love how you never see comics like this for personality instead of looks/height. How’s that bluepill working out for ya, ITfags?

I am triggered like a faggot watching Ben JEWpiro

JFL at this toilet getting massive attention for making reddit tier drawings just because she has a hole and circlejerks toilet's fantasies.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wanna go ER. 30k likes but just imagine this with a short ugly guy and a thin attractive stacy and saying "perfect couple". It would never happen and definitely wouldn't get 30k likes. But "muh equality" right.

No way. Show her your 5'5 personality. Thats sure to bring in a ton of pussy.

Its what IT says, so it must be true

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

He is looking down while she's looking up and his chin is still a few centimeters above the tip of her skull. Human male head alone is 24 cm + add a few centimeters for the difference in height in pic and the fact that his head is leaned downwards.

She wants a man that is 30 cm taller than her or just about a foot taller. If she's 160 cm he would be 190 cm or 5'2 wanting a 6'2 man. :feelshaha:

Total shitshow.

Makes me wanna go eeeee ah

Yeah it’s pushed everywhere yet we are told height doesn’t matter

A guy even in teens will have to be protective and take responsibility, the girl doesn’t think about anything

Totally not creepy.

Foids are fucking mentally ill with their daddy fetish, but then wonder why pedophilia is epidemic when they're literally inviting it and nurturing it.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wanna go ER. 30k likes but just imagine this with a short ugly guy and a thin attractive stacy and saying "perfect couple". It would never happen and definitely wouldn't get 30k likes. But "muh equality" right.
So many things make me wanna go ER you would have no idea. If I had multiple lives... that would be a complete show for the world on how many ERs would be out there.

Get your goddamn respect! :middlefinger:

I don't like short foids, tbh. (Doesn't mean I wouldn't.) They produce short sons and they aren't attractive due to their fucked up proportions, tbh.
I think it hurts those who like short foids as a short guy.
And don't forget every foid wants a tall guy, no matter how tall she is.

I don't like short foids, tbh. (Doesn't mean I wouldn't.) They produce short sons and they aren't attractive due to their fucked up proportions, tbh.
I agree. But lanky foids are worse. Tall foids with proportionate bodies are peak female form

My mother is 149 cm and I’m 179 cm. Genetics are more complicated than it seems tbh. Chad parents sometimes produce incel kids and vice versa

It wouldn’t change anything even if i was 6 ft. Foids nowadays require 6’5+
If you're 6'+, nobody will call you short. And may I ask what the height of your father is?

makes me wanna go

:feelsLSD:

this idea is going to get stuck in their heads and theyll never even looking your way, except if it was to bully you for being a manlet
another example where girls learn to bring NOTHING to a relationship and expect everything in return
As if the biggest greatest thing in a mans life was to find some unthankful bitch who is going to leave him as soon as she finds a bigger chad.

We should make memes like this which discriminate against obese women the same way this meme discriminates against short men.

Tg2ThinGIRL

but odds are people will report them and Instagram will take them down

Instragra is owned by facebook so the enemy here is (((Zuckerberg))) in terms of biased gender memes
Totally not creepy.

Foids are fucking mentally ill with their daddy fetish, but then wonder why pedophilia is epidemic when they're literally inviting it and nurturing it.
Not pedophilic, she doesn't look prepubescent, men are naturally a couple inches taller than women so a size difference is natural

The problem is that girls don't go for 2 inches taller they go as-tall-as-possible instead of their heightsmatch.
I don't like short foids, tbh. (Doesn't mean I wouldn't.) They produce short sons
Easily remedied: don't have sons, detect gender in womb and terminate male pregnancies and only carry to term daughters for you to fuck
My mother is 149 cm and I’m 179 cm. Genetics are more complicated than it seems tbh. Chad parents sometimes produce incel kids and vice versa
I figure being Gigachad/Gigastacy is recessive like blue eyes, so you need both copies GG to manifes it. If it's GC (the celibate gene) then you can produce a giga but aren't one yourself.

How genes work AFAIK:

CC+CC only begets CC (0% visual giga)

CC+CG begets CC 3/4 the time, CG 1/4 the time (0% visual giga)
GG+CG begets GG 3/4 the time, CG 1/4 the time (25% visual giga)

CG+CG (or CC + GG) begets GG 1/4 the time, CC 1/4 the time, CG 1/2 the time (25% visual giga)

GG+GG only begets GG (100% visual giga)

Last edited:
We should make memes like this which discriminate against obese women the same way this meme discriminates against short men.

tg2.pngthinGIRL.png
thats a great idea to make some some them become anorexic and go through some of the hell were going through. but it would have to be normalized as these heightism posts and get 40k likes on popular IG accounts, but yeah it would just be instabanned as you're saying.

Last edited:
View attachment 448495

Totally not creepy.

Nothing wrong with cunny. If anything, what you're seeing in this thread shows WHY people in the past fucked cunny
Considering the heights of your parents, you got lucky then. It's an exception.
Interesting luck pill tbh
Same case for my brother. Grandads (both of them) were like 6'2. Brother is 6'1. Dad is 5'6. I'm 5'8

View attachment 448495

Totally not creepy.

And nobody gives a shit .... :feelsbadman: