Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INSANE...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
we are not what they signed up for. They think we are insane...inceltv once brought it out nicely off youtube...if your black pilled...keep it to yourself...once you try to talk about it...or bring up facts about it...they will declare you legally insane...THE WORLD is not our friend or companion...they can never relate or empathize...wouldn't last a month in our shoes..

yes...don't...talk...about...blackpill...to...normies..

yes...don't...talk...about...blackpill...to...normies..
This is something I'm working soooo hard not to do...but I'm alone and it's difficult to have all this perceived knowledge and not vent it. .I might as well go silent like an ape or other animals like they showed you what was potential effecting humans in the last planet of the apes movie....a fucking mime....

This is something I'm working soooo hard not to do...but I'm alone and it's difficult to have all this perceived knowledge and not vent it. .I might as well go silent like an ape or other animals like they showed you what was potential effecting humans in the last planet of the apes movie....a fucking mime....
that's why you shouldn't spend the majority of your time on these forums unless it's really hopeless for you and you're a truecel. if you still have hope blackpill forums will minimize your chances significantly in a heartbeat. especially autists tend to get obsessed with it and can't help but share it to their normie friends/colleagues who will sadly just look at them like they're creeps, isolating you even further. :feelsbadman: stay safe

that's why you shouldn't spend the majority of your time on these forums unless it's really hopeless for you and you're a truecel. if you still have hope blackpill forums will minimize your chances significantly in a heartbeat. especially autists tend to get obsessed with it and can't help but share it to their normie friends/colleagues who will sadly just look at them like they're creeps, isolating you even further. :feelsbadman: stay safe
Salute fellow lieutenant....

Better stay incognito as if u come out u will be seen as a enemy of the state and hunted down worse than a North Korean Spy

Better stay incognito as if u come out u will be seen as a enemy of the state and hunted down worse than a North Korean Spy

FOIDS hate me more now that they know I'm truly WOKE

We incels and blackpillers are the true intellectuals, everybody else is the sheep following the Shepard

We incels and blackpillers are the true intellectuals, everybody else is the sheep following the Shepard
Red pillers know shit is fucked up...but they think we can change and beat the system..llmmaaooo

Red pillers know shit is fucked up...but they think we can change and beat the system..llmmaaooo
Redpillers are fools if they believe there is hope