Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Insider claims sex is essential to break a wheel of reincarnation

Stop Time

Stop Time

Greycel
So on 04/26/2018 this Operator 17 guy appeared on glp and claimed to be member of organization who rules the world behind the scenes. The famous cabal.

He started answering users questions. The knowledge and information was something like no one ever seen on web. He debunked many things and was able to answer every single question in detail. Thread quickly went viral and scored over 80 000 views in just 4 days and thousands of replies.

This is what he said when asked about sex:

Question: What can you tell us about sex?
It is true that sex can be used as a regenerative tool?
When 2 persons engage in sexual acts, there is an exchange of some sort of energy?

Answer: One of the most important keys, if not the most important. Crucial to break the Wheel.

Question: I dont understand your answer, care to elaborate more please?

Answer: Sex is more than a mere act of reproduction and goes beyond physical pleasure. Without Sex there is no possibility to break the Wheel.
Hence to this day it keeps being demonised and the reason why there is so much double speak regarding it. Hence why we allowed many so called teachers to pass chastity as the ultimate awakening process, such is your kind, eager to reject the tools right next to them.

Question: you say sex is an important tool.
are you refering to things such as what people usualy call tantra, or tantric sex?
is it about generating a huge amount of energy (electro-magnetic?) in order to utilize it?
or are are you refering to "sex magic"?
do the daoists have the right idea on that matter?
should ejaculation be avoided?
are you familiar with the books by mantak chia? any truth in those practices?

Answer: Your thinking goes along the correct lines.
If you want to become mentally and emotionally unstable then by all means, never orgasm, never release.
There is practical use in withholding orgasm, but it requires proper training. Many people who subscribe to Far East corrupt practices shoot up that energy to their brains and become mad.
Think exchange of electromagnetism between a couple, always has to be male and female.
Homosexual sex can bring pleasure, but never liberation. Why do you think LGBT is being deified and protected so much? it has nothing to do with freedom.
You can't avoid ejaculation with proper practice, even if you can withhold it without issues during sex it will still be released by your body mainly during your sleep. Without proper training you would also risk your mental and emotional health going down the drain.
Tantra was a practice to achieve it among other things, but again it has been watered down and only very specific people could engage in it after proper training.
Yeah so called sex magic is about harnessing and directing electromagnetism.

Question: Regarding sex. Is it true the at the moment of orgasm the true creative powers of the individual can be manifested?
Whether alone or with a partner? Albeit with a partner it is more powerful?

Answer:
The orgasm per se? it's a pleasurable release with many benefits, but don't expect any creative powers appearing out of nowhere just because you can orgasm.
For Magical purposes -for lack of a better term- always engage with a partner of the opposite sex

Question: Also can you tell more about to how to break a wheel with sexual acts?
What if someone never had sex?

Answer: Look at the myths around the world. If you must look at esoteric traditions then look at those who did accept women among their ranks.
Then they are fucked although they can still become more developed that most people on Earth. Still, it is necessary to have a partner of the opposite sex.

link to original thread is here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3819952/pg1

You may check out all over 80 pages if you interested in some conspiracy and secrets. That's up to you.

but if you want to just see these answers about sex that i pasted here then in a left upper corner click : Search Replies any type: sex

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so it looks we all are fucked pretty much.... I myself i'm an incel. 26 years old virgin, never even seen a pussy or tits irl. I guess i will just wait till 2025 cause it is a timeline for few other things and if i not succeed in things and i'm not get laid to this time, if i not get a girlfriend or friends with benefits girl and in 2025 i will be already over 30 years old. If i will be still a virgin incel then... i will just suicide. It's to much failure for me already and what will be then in 7 years.... Real genocide fuel i guess.

I DESERVE PUSSY> WOMEN OWES ME SEX.

Sight

I don't understand.
So you get reincarnated if you don't have sex or what?

I don't understand.

You may get reincarnated even if you had sex. But sex is essential to break a wheel of reincarnation if used properly ( tantra, sex magic)

But if u don't have sex you will not only get reincarnated but actually your energy will be so low, disturbed that you will have problems in life and afterlife as well. It may means that lack of sex will result in negative thought forms forming and will cause problems in afterlife.

I don't understand.
You wont stop reincarnating until you become good enought to have sex. Some sort of purgatory.

P.S. Holy shit, i read this when insiders came in like 2007. And they made it again.

GLP is well known for being controlled opposition, you get banned there for saying certain things the (((mods))) don't want you to say apparently. I'm not saying this is LARP, there may be certain truths to it, but the validity of this being an actual insider is questioned by any sane person.

GLP is well known for being controlled opposition, you get banned there for saying certain things the (((mods))) don't want you to say apparently. I'm not saying this is LARP, there may be certain truths to it, but the validity of this being an actual insider is questioned by any sane person.

This guy actually got banned. But after 80 pages. Seems he said something admin did not like.

"It is agreed deescalation is necessary to further advance heir plans so I'm not expecting anything like WW3 anytime soon. North Korea will comply with Trump."

You know its some schizo boomer LARPing.

If all that pseudo-scientific woo was true I'd reincarnate as a stallion then. Oh well, could've been worse.

Time to exit stage left and roll for chad. Then I can finally break free

Time to exit stage left and roll for chad. Then I can finally break free

Apparently. Though a Stacey roll would actually work as well.

Last edited:
Apparently. Though a Stacey roll would work as well.
All I know is that this clusterfuck of genetics and bad experiences that made me what I am is highly unlikely to occur twice in the history of the universe

Spiritual systems that consider sex anything more than an animalistic, biological act to replicate yourself biologically and perpetuate suffering in this material hell are complete bullshit.

So if I cut out your penis, I destroy you spiritually as well? "Kundalini" my ass.

Spiritual systems that consider sex anything more than an animalistic, biological act to replicate yourself biologically and perpetuate suffering in this material hell are complete bullshit.

So if I cut out your penis, I destroy you spiritually as well? "Kundalini" my ass.

*lol*

I don't see the reason why your hypothesis must be correct, actually. Obviously, the erotic goes far beyond the material reproductive organs. As a potential "spiritual force", it appears quite powerful, as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
*lol*

I don't see the reason why your hypothesis must be correct, actually. Obviously, the erotic goes far beyond the material reproductive organs. As a potential "spiritual force", it appears quite powerful, as a matter of fact.
The spirit cannot, by definition, depend on one specific part of your body. This body is dying when you die.

The spirit cannot, by definition, depend on one specific part of your body. This body is dying when you die.

I never said it depended on a specific part of your body. The statements of "Operator 17" could perhaps be interpreted that way, but I'm not "Operator 17", and I have no way of knowing what he means or how genuine he is.

I can tell you this though about the "body dying when you die":

First, sensual pleasure is not experienced by the organ in question, but by your brain, or perhaps the entirety of the involved nervous system in operation.

Secondly, whatever is experienced by the brain and which can be read out as electro-chemical activity on a nMRI scanner (although it's only chemical in the interface between neurons), is NOT what you actually experience. Those are just simple electric currents going around in a whirr that we measure. They are the same for pain, pleasure, cognition, eyesight, you keeping an inner monologue with yourself, cochlear impulses, whatever - simple electricity. But all these are fundamentally different sensations. So how does the discriminating qualities occur that make up specific sensations?

Thirdly, those simple electric currents obviously stand in a relationship to, but cannot in any way explain the sensations experienced, say you being conscious of yourself. You could make an exact artificial replica of the brain, with all its pathways and trillions of interconnected neurons, but there is no reason to suggest that a 'bundle of sensations', that is a consciousness, would somehow magically arise from this gigantic tangled bundle of electrical wiring - for at the end of the day, that's all it materially is. So where and what are the sensations of say, pain, the orgasm, you listening to Beethoven or seeing Schloss Schönbrunn on your retina (so-called "qualia"), exactly? Where do they come from?

We have absolutely no idea.

So my simple suggestion is that the something-that-experiences-something, i.e the consciousness, is not from here. And if that goes for some sensations, those that you like to call your higher cognitive abilities, or faculties of reason, then it goes for all the other sensations as well, for example the ability to sense lust, pleasure, pain and all the rest of it. Feelings aren't material. They are 'spiritual', and reason and feelings are just various forms of sensation, which is consciousness.

In other words, there are no 'lower' sensations that die with the body while some 'higher' sensations follow the spirit/soul/consciousness somewhere else when you die. They all go along as part of your total consciousness on the trip outside your body and in leaving this material world.

Last edited:
See you in the next life then I guess.