Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Insomnia is probably the #1 long term side-effect of being a truecel

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
How can a movie be so edgy yet so simultaneously mature and discerning for its age?

This is how I feel. Everything feels far away. Everything feels out of reach.

Over

Loss of speech is probably the most brutal symptom. Sometimes you can see white narrow lines appear like cobweb all over your room if you squinch your eyes like this: :feelssus: + sweaty palms, rapid heart rate, the usuals, it’s annoying.

I tried everything and I thought I’d cured it after countless sleep therapy session, going through different types of medication like candy, trying to implement a good schedule, but nope. Red-and-blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals, I tired them all. It’s morphed into my life now, I have to accept it. :feelsLightsaber:

I have the opposite: excessive sleeping.

"In the hours without sleep, each moment is so full and so vacant that it suggests itself as a rival of Time." - Emil Cioran
Insomnia is a bitch. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

"In the hours without sleep, each moment is so full and so vacant that it suggests itself as a rival of Time." - Emil Cioran
Sometimes, very rare times, I can’t detect whether something I did was actually real or in a dream. I’m gonna be honest, if by some miracle I sleep now, I probably won’t remember posting any of this. :feelstrash:

On the Heights of Despair is a great read.

yup, i got eye bags i cant get rid of, i think theyre pernament

I sleep amazingly. Sometimes I take sleeping medication not to help me sleep but so i can sleep even longer.

Sometimes I take sleeping medication not to help me sleep but so i can sleep even longer.
Horrible practice. You’re deliberately reducing your overall REM sleep, that is idiotic.

Yeah but I mean you’re NEETing dude so why should it matter jfl.
I want to accomplish something before I check out of this life.

Is partly why I'm alcoholic.

It makes you feel like a zombie at times but without the mindless urge to seek out prey.

I have the opposite: excessive sleeping.
Same I really can’t function without 8 hours it’s that bad for me. Im really unproductive and need sleep

we cant fight change, we cant fight gravity, we cant fight nothing. All my life all I ever did was fight