Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A blonde, blue-eyed female American immigrant in Hong Kong won the "Bartender's Bartender" category of Asia’s 50 Best Bars awards.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Kek:feelshaha:.

f28098b4-bf8d-4426-a385-d61e1484bb35_fcf560d7.jpg

8d7a9831-c264-466b-aae2-d2b6fd3e2020_798e21ed.jpg

She may have started as a little girl hanging out in her parents’ bar in Portland, Oregon, in the United States, but she grew up to become an award-winning bartender who moved to Hong Kong to open her own venue at the age of just 30.
And in the eight years since then, Beckaly Franks has become a true powerhouse in the city’s food and drink industry – a position cemented this month when she officially became the first woman to be named the Bartenders’ Bartender, the only peer-voted category in the Asia’s 50 Best Bars awards.
Franks is grateful for the opportunity to do what she loves and for the recognition bestowed upon her by the community – and true to form, she says she does not have any impostor syndrome about winning the award, “because I earned it”.
Lmao. You just know, you literally just know that all of this "success" was given to this random bitch just because she's a stereotypically-looking white woman that moved to an Asian city. She'd probably be a mediocre bartender at best at home, but in Hong Kong, all she needs is being a white woman to have hordes of white worshippers regularly come to her bar, fully convinced that frequenting a bar owned by a white woman is "cool" and "modern:feelshaha:."

I also love how they are sidestepping the obvious issue of race and how this is a privileged white American using her inherent privilege for profit and to threaten the livelihoods of the other, non-white bar owners in the area, and are trying to make her some sort of a trailblazer for women in general or something:feelshaha::feelskek:.

“I earned my stripes there and won a bartending competition in New Zealand,” says Franks. “I was part of a team, though I was still one of the first females ever to win a global competition.”
Two months thereafter, aged 30 and in a new city, she opened The Pontiac – an elevated, female-centric dive bar inspired by the rock ’n’ roll vibe of Portland’s Dixie Tavern. For eight years and counting, the bar has stood strong on the slopes of Old Bailey Street, in Central.
"OMG, yass Queen:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You built a place for all yass Queens to yass Queen together, OMG, OMG, that's so yass Queen Queen:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

2635cfb5-b768-4d70-8cfe-f6123c50b45c_b7bca0bb.jpg

As for being a woman in a male-dominated industry, Franks speaks only from her own experience: “I don’t know how it feels to be anything other than a female bartender.
“It’s getting passé to be like, ‘How does it feel to be a woman in the industry?’ It’s kind of the same as being a woman anywhere, doing anything, ever. Nothing is handed to you – that’s for sure.”
"Nothing is handed to you":lul::lul::lul:, bitch, compare yourself with the bartenders who don't have the privilege of being white in white-worshipper-land, then talk about being freely handed something:feelskek::feelskek:.

“I’ve worked [hard] for all the opportunities that I have, and I do my absolute best to make sure that other people have opportunities based on what I’ve created,” she says.
Equality is difficult (or perhaps impossible) to achieve – yet, Franks remains persistent that it is worth fighting for.

“I’m not sure if it will ever feel equal or the same in my lifetime, but I’m an advocate for making space for women. I’m passionate about it, and if I’m here to do anything, I hope it’s that.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

“It’s still a climb for women in everything, everywhere. Things are getting better, but I like to say that the fight is forever – I don’t mean that in an aggro way, I just mean that we have to keep chipping away at old blocks and keep supporting each other.
Jfl, they are really going all out to pretend that this chick is some kind of a fighter for equality and to not mention the absolutely obvious point, that is the racial privilege this chick has in Hong Kong.

Franks concludes: “I didn’t set out on a mission to be the spokesperson for equality or the righteous feminist that I am. I’m just that way. I may come across as abrasive, but as long as I’m offered an opportunity to use my voice, I’m going to use it.”
Great, you're finally shutting up:feelsaww:.

Man, I really like Asians, but they should tone down the white worship for a moment, for five seconds at least please, because shit like this is just embarrassing:feelsugh:.

brutal the racepill, one single aryan femoid mogs most of asians

Alcohol is a retarded cope

holy shit... why does she look so unattractive? something about her face is highly off-putting and that was before I had read her self-congratulatory mentally ill drivel

Damn and she isn't even good looking. And now imagine she would be a Stacy

no shit, white women are literal gods
2023 08 12 15 24 27 1691668426145   Photos

I'd bang her but she looks evil as fuck, not my type.

holy shit... why does she look so unattractive? something about her face is highly off-putting and that was before I had read her self-congratulatory mentally ill drivel
Maybe it's the defense mechanism incels develop after hundreds of rejections. This indicated she's an absolute evil bitch.

Maybe it's the defense mechanism incels develop after hundreds of rejections. This indicated she's an absolute evil bitch.
Think it's because there is nothing cute about her. Her face looks masculine and harsh and old.
Not pretending I wouldn't or anything, but she still repulses me, both physcially as well as what can be seen of her personality from these public statements and photos.

She needs more pointless and ugly tattoos

Think it's because there is nothing cute about her. Her face looks masculine and harsh and old.
Not pretending I wouldn't or anything, but she still repulses me, both physcially as well as what can be seen of her personality from these public statements and photos.
To me she looks attractive, but I am older. Her face does look harsh though. She has an ill vibe on her. Women like her set off an alarm in my brain.

Eyes
Crazy eyes. Like a literal succubus.

She is not best looking but other females in photo look even much more horrible.

You know it's over for your entire race, when some subhuman roastie is treated like a divine goddess by your people for the mere virtue of having blue eyes

They're called wrinkles. She's unattractive because she's an old wrinkly bitch.

They're called wrinkles. She's unattractive because she's an old wrinkly bitch.
zoom in at the second pic, if she has wrinkles they are failry well hidden under her makeup, it's about her overly masculine face . her piercing and tattos make it worse but it starts with her face

zoom in at the second pic, if she has wrinkles they are failry well hidden under her makeup, it's about her overly masculine face . her piercing and tattos make it worse but it starts with her face
I didn't even look at her photos I just assumed lol. She does look to be in her late 20s though, look at those saggy cheeks. Her face is long, which is just not attractive to me, and her make-up is shit like most white women's. Dark red lipstick + pale foundation, it creates this ugly contrast that makes them look like clowns, but they don't realize it because all the other women fell for the same psyop.

white women in their 30s start to look old and masculine as fuck lol

noodlewhores in their 30s and even 40s can still look somewhat young, feminine, and decent.

stop worshipping gooks just like they are worshipping this masculine whore