Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instagram is suifuel

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Instagram is pure suifuel for sub5 men. It shows and promotes people with top tier genetics. It shows women and people with special genetic and quirks at the top of the looks hierarchy. It even shows troons that are at the top.

Sub5s are invisible throughout society even though they are the majority. We are like ghosts. :fuk::fuk:

Deleted it last month, bravo me

"T-t-t-trust me bro, it's all just fake, no one has a better life than you, everyone's life is just as shitty as yours once the cameras stop recording, you aren't missing out on anything and have no reason to be sad about not living a privileged life:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

It's more ragefuel than suifuel. The constant whoring and narcissism I can't even process. If I grew up in this generation I'd have killed myself already.

Tiktok and Instagram played a huge role in fueling hypergammy.

It's all foids humble bragging and feeding their ego

I use it to stalk old classmates

Literally feel like a subhuman when i see instagram models

It's more ragefuel than suifuel. The constant whoring and narcissism I can't even process. If I grew up in this generation I'd have killed myself already.
I’m glad I grew up before social media. I was able to live my childhood and early teenage years in normalcy

I’m glad I grew up before social media. I was able to live my childhood and early teenage years in normalcy
Likewise. I didn't even get the internet until I was 16. I just had games consoles and TV.

before myspace?
I was 13-14 When I got MySpace. I remember smart phones didnt really catch on yet and we would check up on MySpace from the library or after school at our computers. Things were so much better back then