Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instead of crying, we should write petitions demanding governments to solve the inceldom problem, and improve our image among normies!

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Of course I would like to enslave all foids, but it WONT work these days. Saying "enslave all foids" will just make normies hate us even more.

Instead of it, I think we should make a global petition, that sex should be considered a basic human right, and goverments should provide all men free sex at least once a week. The governments should fund prostitution from taxes, make prostitute a honorable, and well paid profession by making propaganda videos showing prostitutes as "heroes" the way they showed nurses as "heroes" during COVID genocide. But only good looking foids will be given this profession.

This way, a lot of normies could start supporting us. We should stop openly supporting "extremist" ideas(even though we can still support them among ourselves) to improve our image in mainstream-media.

The first step that we should make is writing a global petition, where we demand to make sex a human right, and make governments sponsor prostitution. Also in this petition, we should clearly state that we do NOT support ER, or any "mysoginist" ideas, but we demand to make high-quality prostitution free for all men around the world. Mainstream media will definetely write about this, so it will improve our image.

I will research how can we start a petition, but my English is too bad for writing the petition myself so I need help.

we should organize to get all swastika profile pics so the entire front page is a colourful display of nazi-pride

I support those ideas, and we can support them amongst ourselves, but we MUST improve our image among normies. If we dont than NOTHING will change!

If abortion is a human right, then sex must be a human right too.

Owning an expensive car and thinking only people who own expensive cars should get free gasoline is discrimination

Instead of crying, we should write petitions demanding governments to solve the inceldom problem, and improve our image among normies!​

Solving the incel problems means solving the women question. Means solving the chad question, means turning the clock back 120 years back.
Only revolution can achieve this.
Petitions without power means nothing.

You clearly don't understand how political power works. Why do you think the NRA has so much clout when it's clear the government wants to take away guns?

Of course I would like to enslave all foids, but it WONT work these days. Saying "enslave all foids" will just make normies hate us even more.

Instead of it, I think we should make a global petition, that sex should be considered a basic human right, and goverments should provide all men free sex at least once a week. The governments should fund prostitution from taxes, make prostitute a honorable, and well paid profession by making propaganda videos showing prostitutes as "heroes" the way they showed nurses as "heroes" during COVID genocide. But only good looking foids will be given this profession.

This way, a lot of normies could start supporting us. We should stop openly supporting "extremist" ideas(even though we can still support them among ourselves) to improve our image in mainstream-media.

The first step that we should make is writing a global petition, where we demand to make sex a human right, and make governments sponsor prostitution. Also in this petition, we should clearly state that we do NOT support ER, or any "mysoginist" ideas, but we demand to make high-quality prostitution free for all men around the world. Mainstream media will definetely write about this, so it will improve our image.

I will research how can we start a petition, but my English is too bad for writing the petition myself so I need help.
Fedcel with swastika pic nice try lol

Go troll somewhere else