Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instead of having a man rate the facepics i think

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
We would get more accurate ratings by sending our best looksmaxxed pic to a foid and see if theyre disgusted by our effort or not :feelsclown: It all comes down to the female gaze and what THEY like, Not what a man thinks looks good.

We would get more accurate ratings by sending our best looksmaxxed pic to a foid and see if theyre disgusted by our effort or not :feelsclown: It all comes down to the female gaze and what THEY like, Not what a man thinks looks good.
Photoshopmaxxed pics jfl

women are shit at rating. they'll either lie to you or severely underrate you because you don't look like their favorite actor.

women are shit at rating. they'll either lie to you or severely underrate you because you don't look like their favorite actor.
Click the link in my current bio, that man mogs us to HELL

Steve Stewart-Williams on Twitter: How men and women rate each other on  dating websites https://t.co/vNyT44RVHc Tres interesting  https://t.co/pRdGl9nsVF / Twitter

Point is, If foids dont find you attractive that proves that your an incel, If a dude rates you if youve seen statistics, Dudes dont really care as much as whamen do, Men are more likely to take what they can get, Women just want to hoard the cock engine chooo chooo train to 30dom of the wall, If you want a piece of them you need proper female rating, A female that rates all your features according to what is attractive to females and then you see if its over, Dont do wheat waffles, Hes a dude, Its the female gaze that matters and what is attractive to them, Not what your male buddy says!

They won't tell you the truth. And it's easy to look good in a foto, but still look ugly irl

Yeah jeff seid is a gigachad. Or was. The agepill is brutal.
People like him atleast we have to compete with or Sean Opry or Gandy, (Not Gandhi)

I want women to rate my face. Where do i go for this (not cuckit im ip banned)