Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intelligent People Can't Be Incel

Grey gonna gray...

So they'll be attracted to their money or money-making potential? How is that different than prostitution? Because they don't charge by the hour?

Greycel tier post tbh.
Of course its a graycel

That's true in most cases.

Joined Dec 15, 2019
Posts 44
Online 2d 15h 29m

General intelligence positively correlated with practically all good things. Besides just the money stuff smart people tend to handle human relations better.

I don't agree. I'm a retard, giga low IQ, barely able to do basic maths etc. but I think that there are legitimate incels with an incredibly high IQ. While they could of course earn a lot of money they're still most likely mentally ill and resentful towards society because of how they were treated. Also many of them have aspergers or some shit.

Adam Lanza was high IQ and there was no way for him to ascend. He was deeply disturbed and not capable of making any contacts.

The system is made to prevent unexpected rags-to-riches events. Some manage to find a way after studying at university without being banned by females and having their good family pay for it but some poor people win the lottery. Even then, you are an old betabuxx who will not be loved and who never had a good love live during youth. Some poor people win the lottery too.

Women hate intelligent men and want them to die painfully and be exterminated.
There is no reason such as not being able to be manipulated; it's a biological response.
Women don't mind being beaten by true Chads or being teen sex slaves; they despise men of conventionally good mental traits like intelligence, morals and integrity.
Even normal manlets with moderately malformed faces don't turn then off as much as it can.

Intelligence and morality doesn't create wealth; neither alone or in pair. I would be really rich then but I will kms instead.