Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Interesting couple i saw today

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
So, just a couple of hours ago i went to the park and there i noticed a 3/10 fat oofy doofy with a beard holding hands with a slim 7/10 blonde HTB wearing a short skirt. They were both in their early 20s i guess.

Sure, the guy was taller than her but still pretty weird ngl.

Sure it was a couple? Could be a brother and sister,

just be NT theory is 100% real

Might be lovers since they're children then grew up & are ready to get married :y'all:

People here seriously underestimate how important being NT is. I've seen ugly short fucks with cute girlfriends since middle school, but they were charismatic popular guys. If people label you as the "weird guy" it's game ovER.

People here seriously underestimate how important being NT is. I've seen ugly short fucks with cute girlfriends since middle school, but they were charismatic popular guys. If people label you as the "weird guy" it's game ovER.
this should be common knowledge but people have been on the forums for 1, 2, even 3 years and don't realise

was the case during childhood other children called me weird :feelsrope:

True but being NT is still not as important as looks (face, height) in terms of SMV. A weird or drug addicted chad is still more liked by many females than the "most NT" low-tier normie. Moreover chads are more likely to be NT or looksmaxxed anyways because, as the blackpill channel tails already discovered, chads get into a feedback loop from females so they can adapt easily. Normies oftentimes don't even get negative feedback besides gaslighting.

True but being NT is still not as important as looks (face, height) in terms of SMV. A weird or drug addicted chad is still more liked by many females than the "most NT" low-tier normie. Moreover chads are more likely to be NT or looksmaxxed anyways because, as the blackpill channel tails already discovered, chads get into a feedback loop from females so they can adapt easily. Normies oftentimes don't even get negative feedback besides gaslighting.
I've never seen a "weird chad". Every good looking guy I've ever met has been NT because, like you said, positive feedback loops put them on the right path. But for normies, being non-NT/"weird" is an insurmountable handicap. An ugly fuck with charisma will always mog an alright-looking sperg.

Vast majority of subhuman charismatic niggas I knew, were Jesters not Slayers.

But I'm not gonna stop the niggas in the comments here from coping with their "The minority dictates the rule" crap.

I've never seen a "weird chad". Every good looking guy I've ever met has been NT because, like you said, positive feedback loops put them on the right path. But for normies, being non-NT/"weird" is an insurmountable handicap. An ugly fuck with charisma will always mog an alright-looking sperg.
True

Vast majority of subhuman charismatic niggas I knew, were Jesters not Slayers.

But I'm not gonna stop the niggas in the comments here from coping with their "The minority dictates the rule" crap.
Yeah of course the uglies all jestermaxx but that lets them fuck 6/10 Beckys so it's not a bad strategy.