Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This morning, i saw a couple kissing with at my gym

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Yep, right in the morning, 7AM and they were doing a weird thing with their head, like a love connection with their forehead and nose, then they kissed with a lot of love, i stoped to watch really fast, it was hurtful to do that in the few place in the world i feel good.

Damn i go to the gym especially in the morning to not have yoga pants lady pointing their ass at me wich make me sexually frustrated, and i still have a couple showing me love connection i can't and will never have.

CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD.

If only I knew which car was theirs in the parking lot, I would have left them a nice gift :feelsaww:

I would have left a ted kaczynski type gift

Flat Their tires!:feelsLSD:

poop on their windshield

Yep, right in the morning, 7AM and they were doing a weird thing with their head, like a love connection with their forehead and nose, then they kissed with a lot of love, i stoped to watch really fast, it was hurtful to do that in the few place in the world i feel good.

Damn i go to the gym especially in the morning to not have yoga pants lady pointing their ass at me wich make me sexually frustrated, and i still have a couple showing me love connection i can't and will never have.

If only I knew which car was theirs in the parking lot, I would have left them a nice gift :feelsaww:
Diarrhea on their vehicle next time :feelshmm:

I would honestly probably grab a dumbell or something and cave in their skulls with it

Go ER

This happens to me daily. I don’t know why when couples are near me they always suddenly remember to start kissing and hugging. It’s like they WANT to rub it in my face

Why do you fap to strangers

I'm suffering also

Put gasoline in their engine and lit it on