Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting foid behavior - New Orleans block party

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
People in a New Orleans neighborhood form a block party, and a foid blocks the intersection with her car. Local neighborhood guy gets angry and starts screaming at the incoming party goers, but his first tirade towards a foid is the most memorable. From what I read, the people DID have a permit by the city to close the street (but her IG post says she didn't, so IDK), so the guy screaming was an asshole; he goes on to scream and harass other people.

She kept ignoring him, but eventually gave in and moved her car.

What I initially found mindboggling, was that she lifted up her skirt and showed him her ass before she got into her car (at about 3 min and 30 s)

View: https://twitter.com/EFVnation/status/1666602784030875649

I also attached a photo of her post on Instagram, and a tiny bit more skin is seen. And her IG post doesn't seem to make any sense, tbh

As I said, her ass showing gesture seemed confusing at first, but upon thinking, I realized that this is probably a primeval female gesture when a foid is feeling threatened and has nowhere to run: she displays her "parts" (also she was probably drunk). It is the reason that much of the sexual violence throughout various invasions over human history were more often than not, consensual. It reminds me of the second season of Game of Thrones (when it was still good): upon an impending invasion of Kings Landing, Queen Cersei tells Sansa that "a woman's tears are not her only weapon"

Attachments

• tumblr_b72d9fc085e358201f1c7812d5b80662_d5e28b10_540.jpg
    tumblr_b72d9fc085e358201f1c7812d5b80662_d5e28b10_540.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I realized that this is probably a primeval female gesture when a foid is feeling threatened and has nowhere to run: she displays her "parts" (also she was probably drunk)
:bigbrain: