Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting internal shame

guynrml

guynrml

Greycel
being sexually attracted to and having feelings for a female is so fucking embarrassing, normies describe it as this magical feeling that lightens up your day and gives you hope for the future, but for me its a consistent psychological torture that almost always has me nauseous and on the verge of tears many times of the day. oneitis is truly a bitch, i often feel ashamed, just the mere thought of possibly expressing my feelings scares me so much to the point of wanting to just go home and not speaking to anyone for the rest of the day.

i know that people are born into unfortunate situations, but what gives, what could i have possibly done to deserve being a subhuman male with no chance of receiving a females affection and love? i'd like to think that i'm a good person, but i guess thats not what counts. i'm not 6'3, not good looking in the slightest, below average IQ, horrible physical frame, awful skull/jaw proportions, horrendous hair, so i cant even blame a woman for not wanting to even look my way. i know its going to stay this way, but my heart aches so bad just thinking about spending the rest of my life never going to experience sex, or bonding with a partner because i was dealt such an awful hand. fuck man, just fuck. :cryfeels:

Brutal no reply + shame pills.